Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Except you said this:

Which is obviously not true. Sidestepping your initial false info in your later posts as usual, though.
    GaL?

As usual, stop being paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    GaL?

As usual, stop being paranoid.
    Pointing out your misinformation and then your following arguments sidestepping it isn't being paranoid. It's simply showing you where you did such things.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Pointing out your misinformation and then your following arguments sidestepping it isn't being paranoid. It's simply showing you where you did such things.
    You haven't proved me yet I've been wrong here. I thought you putted me on ignore? Really in need of revenge? :P You don't want to have a number 3.

You haven't proved me yet I've been wrong here. I thought you putted me on ignore? Really in need of revenge? :P You don't want to have a number 3.
    I don't need to prove anything. You claimed your "friend" is running a 3770k @ 5.2Ghz / 1.2v. That's not true and you know it. Go ahead and prove it otherwise, but no one on the planet has posted anything close to that number on liquid.
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

I don't need to prove anything. You claimed your "friend" is running a 3770k @ 5.2Ghz / 1.2v. That's not true and you know it. Go ahead and prove it otherwise, but no one on the planet has posted anything close to that number on liquid.
    So I don't need to prove anything. But you're a stalker. I lately had the feeling you just were try to force it to prove me I was being wrong and the only post was a quote of me. You were only talking lately to me. Stop seeking revenge and get a doctor. Checking your latest posts here, it's getting obvious that you have a prick and you're just hungry.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=47723299

So I don't need to prove anything. But you're a stalker. I lately had the feeling you just were try to force it to prove me I was being wrong and the only post was a quote of me. You were only talking lately to me. Stop seeking revenge and get a doctor. Checking your latest posts here, it's getting obvious that you have a prick and you're just hungry.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=47723299
    Well, if you're going to claim untrue things everywhere you post, you should be prepared to get called out on it. Not turn around and say people are mentally impaired and need to seek medical advice when you're called on said nonsense.

build pics

15+ Year Old Account
    You two both need to stop being babies and fighting about everything. Every post I read from either of you is just bickering with each other.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right