Arena 1,2,3 Marco help

Can anyone tell me how to make a macro that scrolls through targets? I hate using tab, as it often doesn't work well. I'm trying to make a macro which will change target each time the same button is pushed. I've tried

/target arena1
    /target arena2
    /target arena3

but it simply jumps to arena3

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highmoon7 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to make a macro that scrolls through targets? I hate using tab, as it often doesn't work well. I'm trying to make a macro which will change target each time the same button is pushed. I've tried

/target arena1
    /target arena2
    /target arena3

but it simply jumps to arena3
    Taken from Arena Junkies so I hope it helps:

Make three of these macros, change arena1 to arena2 and arena3 on each. Change [mod:alt] to your preferred modifier: [mod:ctrl, mod:shift, mod:alt]. I prefer to use binds: 1, 2, 3 to Target arena1/2/3 and binds: alt 1, alt 2, alt 3 to Focus arena1/2/3. If you are going to bind/use both Target and Focus arena1/2/3, make sure you use the same bind with a modifier for Focus and Target. I highly suggest to use a very comfortable/fast and horizontal bind setup for this, such as 1 – 2 – 3. F1/F2/F3 is crap unless the F’s are close to your numbers (on some keyboards). Invest time in configuring your binds so that you have the space for this. Source: http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/22...age-pvp-guide/

/focus [mod:alt,@arena1][] %f
    /target [nomod,@arena1][] %t