Poll: Gnome Druid?

Thread: Gnome Druids

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Gnome Druids

Blizz should make Gnome Druids, it would make a lot of sense when u think about it, If not blizz can just pull more lore out of their

ok so what u guys say?

No

We Druid's don't want to be played by Gnome's.

If we can eat them, then it's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Whaa..? Just no!

how would it make a lot of sense? Gnomes are not exactly the most nature-loving race out there.

Quote Originally Posted by derphurrdurr View Post
    how would it make a lot of sense? Gnomes are not exactly the most nature-loving race out there.
    Neither are goblins, but they can be hunters AND shaman.

Im positive when players hit 100, that will be it. So in the process of wrapping up, why not let go some restrictions and allow stuff like Gnome hunters, Draenai warlocks, or do a fraction split ala Panda with blood/high elves?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Gnomes are very removed from nature, I'd say. They focus on creating mechanical alternatives to nature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    it would make a lot of sense when u think about it
    Personally I think it's a really dumb suggestion so I'd love hear you explain how you think it makes sense.

Deleted
    Making a Gnome a Druid is like making a Goblin CEO of Greenpeace!

Both races have no connection or interest in nature, just a desire to exploit what it can offer them.

For Goblin Shamans this is very easy to see in Initiate Goldmine, he uses his (technological) totems to do deals with the elements for his needs. Hunters? You don't have to be very close to nature to equip a gun and go shoot something.
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2012-12-07 at 01:19 PM.

I think that gnomes should be hunters, but instead of taming pets, they "scan" the pets and then make mechanical copies of them.

Would be interesting, though Gnome hunters and paladins would make a lot more sense.

Blizz should make Gnome Druids, it would make a lot of sense when u think about it, If not blizz can just pull more lore out of their

ok so what u guys say?
    Nope, I thought about it and it makes zero sense.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Neither are goblins, but they can be hunters AND shaman.

Im positive when players hit 100, that will be it. So in the process of wrapping up, why not let go some restrictions and allow stuff like Gnome hunters, Draenai warlocks, or do a fraction split ala Panda with blood/high elves?
    Putting other beings with a brain in their servitude is part of their main buisness, so Shaman and Hunter fit goblins to a degree. But a gnome would rather build a pet than tame one, and build an oven than bargain with the fire spirits. Neither would make particularly good druids.

ok so what u guys say?
    How would Gnome Druids make any sense? Please to explain...

10+ Year Old Account
    Bearcub form!
    Warlock (SL main)

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can a gnome druid convert to the druids of the flame and transform into a cinder kitten?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, they'd be pretty out of left field. It's not impossible, I suppose... there's just not much of a precedent for it. Doesn't really fit the gnomish thematic either.

Gnome hunters should've been available since day one though.

Quote Originally Posted by derphurrdurr View Post
    I agree with this. Wait, no. Put them into their own faction, just the gnomes. Then when they play as these gnomes, they're only allowed to wear one item, a shirt, a shirt with a target on it. They'll also have -50% movement speed, and they gain reverse experience, and killing one will result in fireworks.

Anyways, my horrible racism aside, this is the worst idea since I heard someone suggest gnome paladins. It's bad enough we have dwarf paladins

Deleted
    I personally don't think gnomes will ever be able to became either shamans or druids, they are very separated from the nature, and prefer using machines to ease their jobs. Gnome hunter, on the other side, would actually be a quite nice idea, I hope I'll see it someday.

Deleted
    Yes please.... just for the sake of cuteness