Deleted

Help me pick the right dagger.

Hey guys !

I'm an assasination Rogue with a ''problem''

I got one the heroic dagger from stoneguards. But I want to know if the heroic dagger from stoneguards are better or worse then the NORMAL dagger from Terrace of endless spring?

I really want to know this .

and is 1x heroic stoneguard dagger in mainhand and 1x terrace of endless spring NORMAL dagger in offhand BETTER then 2x normal Terrace daggers? ( because of the dps in main hand).

Anyone?

You're comparing a 502 and a 496. Use the 502 in MH and 496 in OH.

Higher item level in the main hand and for off hand use what gives you more stats so the terrace dagger with sha gem is better than heroic stone guard dagger only if you have sha gem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fallschick View Post
    Higher item level in the main hand and for off hand use what gives you more stats so the terrace dagger with sha gem is better than heroic stone guard dagger only if you have sha gem
    So. 1x Heroic Stoneguard dagger in mainhand and 1x normal terrace dagger in offhand is better then 2x Normal terrace daggers?

You just asked the same question twice.
    To answer yes heroic stone guard dagger MH until heroic terrace.....

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveydovey View Post
    So. 1x Heroic Stoneguard dagger in mainhand and 1x normal terrace dagger in offhand is better then 2x Normal terrace daggers?
    Basically, yeah. The only reason you wouldn't use two heroic stone guard daggers is because the normal Terrace dagger has a sha socket. Since you can only have one sha gem total, the other terrace dagger is just a plain old 496 weapon. Therefore, you should take the Heroic Stone Guard dagger in your MH, since you're not losing a sha gem.

2x Stoneguard HM < MH Stoneguard + OH Spiritsever with Sha-touched gem < MH Spiritsever Heroic + OH Stoneguard Heroic

Deleted
    ...< perd's+ cht

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. You're killing H SG and don't know how to choose weapons? Um.... what?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeast View Post
    ...< perd's+ cht
    <3 Perdition

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Wait. You're killing H SG and don't know how to choose weapons? Um.... what?
    Have you tried H SG? It's pretty easy, casual guilds should be moving on through it a lot now.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kortiah View Post
    2x Stoneguard HM < MH Stoneguard + OH Spiritsever with Sha-touched gem < MH Spiritsever Heroic + OH Stoneguard Heroic
    So if I understand you right I should use the normal spiritsever in offhand and a heroic stoneguard in main hand rather then 2x heroic stoneguard daggers?

So if I understand you right I should use the normal spiritsever in offhand and a heroic stoneguard in main hand rather then 2x heroic stoneguard daggers?
    Yes, sha gem gives flat agility bonus and no weapon dmg increase so it's good for offhand, plus if you want to switch combat you can keep spiritserver with gem in offhand and the fist from shek'zeer (ungemmed coz sha gems are unique-equipped) or the one from garajal in main hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Have you tried H SG? It's pretty easy, casual guilds should be moving on through it a lot now.
    Sure, but someone who's a) 90, b) raiding the current tier and c) doing ANY boss in heroic should at least know how to select weapons. Esp. when one is a melee DPS.

Just how often are you intending to ask this question? This is the third time now. Read the answers.

Deleted
    Jesus christ why does your raid leader even take you?

So your saying I should use the gray item in the off hand and the common item in the main v hand?

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't becoming constructive, and the question's been answered a couple of times. I know the PvP-threads get heated by nature, but please folks, keep a cool on your tempers.