Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Justice Points for Dailies after Valor Capped?

Hello all,

This is my first post ever on here so forgive me if the topic has been discussed. Just wondering if the possibility of Daily Quests rewarding 5 justice points after you are valor capped? It seems like to me dailies are far less necessary after I'm valor capped for the week and it would be a little push for the new upgrade system rather than running heroics or scenarios. Especially for those of us who have longer wait times.

Thoughts?

You do still get the lucky charms though. So Yeah. The rewards is less, when you're capped, but you do still get something, that can prevent you from having to do dailies later on, if you don't like them/get busy/have vacation.
    Overall i don't think it's a bad idea. Not really changing anything either, though.

Interrupt, and otherwise help the tank out, if he's from your realm(or even crossrealm). A decent tank/healer notice fast, and will bring you along another time, and give you faster queue-time.
    But i can understand it's a bit annoying with the first waittime.

You want justice after you're valor-capped and at the same time saying you're having trouble getting enough because of the queuetime? Or was the for justice points?
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes please, I need JP for transmog, make it come from raids / LFR /daily randoms /randoms too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Taepsilum 07/11/12
    We have some good news!

Turns out that one of the proposed solutions on this thread was already planned and is currently being worked on by our dev team, they intend to implement a functionality that will convert excessive Valor Points into Justice Points in the near future.

Unfortunately this change won’t make it in time for the 5.1 patch but will be added with a future patch.

Thanks for your continued feedback and for helping us to keep improving our game
    Now I didn't read the whole thread that this post came from. But I think this is talking about both when you hit the weekly 1k VP cap and the total 3k VP.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post

You want justice after you're valor-capped and at the same time saying you're having trouble getting enough because of the queuetime? Or was the for justice points?
    It was just to get justice points.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorex View Post
    It was just to get justice points.
    Yeah ^^
    Looks like the solution is at hand allready, from smegdawgs reply. Quickly solved, and a valid post ;D
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Happy news about a great suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea. I want to make a PvP set but I'd rather not bring my horribleness to the battlegrounds before getting some more honor gear. I've been trading JP for HP to that end for sometime now, but my JP harvesting good could some speeding up.

I guess this was never implemented? Sure would be nice.