Poll: Which class deserves a 4th spec?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I just want Frost tanking back.
    Seconded. Still miss dual-wield, howling blast spam tanking.

wow lots of butthurt druids here lol. you can still reroll you know.

warlock - demon hunter it needs a passive though: transparency: you chest armor can't be seen

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I didn't gain a "4th" spec as a druid, I LOST IT. So I don't understand what this topic is about.
    what......

As I said earlier in this thread there are 2 reasons druid have "4 specs"

1. Bear-Cats - Some people are naive and stupid enough to actually believe that BEAR form is a viable way of doing DPS. They switch constantly between Bear and Kitty...Yeah, You can imagine the DPS is not that great. So now, They basically eliminated bear-cats so if you go guardian and pull threat easily...you will not last long. Less bear-cats I see the better, So thank you Blizz.

2. Feral PvP - Near the middle point of cataclysm Feral became INCREDIBLY strong in PvP. Good mobility,Strong bleeds, Nice burst damage, Instant Cyclones etc. The problem was...whenever a feral would get to low health? They would go into bear form and benefit from the same thing that bears got (Extra dodge, Savage defense, Frenzy regen etc) -- They would basically turn into Blood DKs and never die unless they had 5-6 people on them.

In MoP..they split kitty and bear so that now in PvP when Ferals go into bear form? The only thing they get is a few extra seconds of putting off the inevitable death. Quite a nice change.

Druids never technically had 4 specs, They just had to split apart bear and kitty INDEFINITELY to stop people from abusing things, As well as the fact that bears and kitties benefited off of each other WAY to much.

The More You Know -Ding-
    Last edited by Elysara; 2012-12-12 at 07:29 PM.

Melee hunters, mages (magic imbued melee weapon) and warlocks (some type of demon transformation)
    Ranged warriors, rogues (think hunters with vanish and cloak of shadows...screw you PvP), and paladins
    Healy DKs