Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Celestial Dragon
    Oasis Moth
    Amber Moth

OP comps with 2x sleep, 2x 1 turn block, always goes first, dragon can self heal and tank the slime.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    do the rare snails work for all the tamers or just the thundering one?
    Snails are the only critter that has an aquatic attack. They defend against elemental attacks and hit hard against elementals. They're elemental killers. So yes, it's pretty much a team staple against the spirit tamers, since they all have an elemental on their teams. Snails are also tanky enough to go up against pretty much anything with no beast moves and survive.

do the rare snails work for all the tamers or just the thundering one?
    rare snails work against any elemental that does not have beast attacks.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Snarly, Spirit of Competition, and Clockwork Gnome. Blood in the Water destroys Elementals.

For the beast types, I recommend any mechanical. And then dragons or magic to take down flying types (Dragonkin resist flying).

i went with two classic, clockwerk and onyxia and started with crab against the elemental first and prayed i wont get the proc stun from elementals second attack, sicne its basically GG at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tip about the snails, using a 23 rare silkbead snail and it's tearing them to pieces lol :S

picked the earth elemental from the quest and got the fire elemental from my first daily so the two i found the hardest are out of the way forever :S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-12-08 at 12:51 PM.

Deleted
    Grab a Fluxfire and one-shot whatever enemy pet gives you trouble. The damn thing hits (hit, not crit) for 1800, up to 2600 on "strong" targets. I don't want to watch a crit from it. I beat all the tamers today switching between a celestial dragon, fel flame, shore crab and fluxfire.

The horror.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-12-08 at 10:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I followed the advice here regarding using a snail. Fortunately I got a rare rapana whelk quite quickly. Without leveling it to 25, it still granted me victory within two tries (or one, depending on the spirit tamer). Funnily enough, when I went for a rematch to complete their dailies, I was annihilated multiple times.

Regardless, even though I wasn't the one who started the thread, thanks for the advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    got all 4 pets...anything else to work for? after the pandarian spirits? >.<

Got them all too and the raid ones <3 Mr.Bigglesworth! Try the raid achievement if you haven't already? lots of new rares to be caught too, like arcane eye, lofty libram etc. Swamprush Rodent!

Oh also the Brawlers Guild pet Clock'em !
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-12-12 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is the new Pet Trainer in the Darkmoon Faire. His bag has a rare chance at a Darkmoon Eye, which resembles the one on the Darkmoon sign. It costs a token to face him and he's only available during the faire. I was lucky enough to get it on the final day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapana Whelk is BY FAR the best possible pet for these tamers, it makes them all trivial. (Particularly the earth one, which I found the hardest) he has strong aquatic abilites, which is uber effective against ALL elementals. Dive not only does 800-1500 damage, but can also be timed to avoid abilities like geyser and whirlpool. And on top of all that, hes a critter so he insta breaks out of the earth elementals stuns.

Farm a rare, or use a stone. Either way you won't regret the investment.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee