Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redriot View Post
    Omg, it all makes sense now. That movie was a Documentary, not something for entertainment. How could I have lived so long with blinders on.
    Lol really? You didn't know it was a documentary? Can't believe you actually thought the Governator would cover himself in mud for some action flick, that was survival instinct man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Things on TruTV are far from the truth. Their over hyped nonsense is kin to the ghost hunting shows that ppl watch and take as some sort of proof that ghosts exist.
    So you are dismissing Jesse venturas claims? former governer?

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Yep they were built back when our leadership thought a nuclear war was not only possible, but winnable.
    You must not have studied the Cuban Missile Crisis, both sides knew a nuclear war would have no winners and therefore a deal was made to avert that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    The same guy that got his assed kicked by some navy SEALS for pretending he used to be one of them? Yes, he is full of shit.

You're right, a member of government is an ironclad source with unwavering aspirations to tell the truth. George W Bush claimed there were WMD's in Iraq... He was the President.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    You're right, a member of government is an ironclad source with unwavering aspirations to tell the truth. George W Bush claimed there were WMD's in Iraq... He was the President.
    Richard Nixon was not a crook and Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    The same guy that got his assed kicked by some navy SEALS for pretending he used to be one of them? Yes, he is full of shit.
    This has been proven to be false and the person who said this is currently getting sued for slander. But gg believe everything you read in the media.

Richard Nixon was not a crook and Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    That's amazing. I literally heard his voice in my head

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    Technically, Saddam Hussein was the one who claimed to have WMDs (to deter Iran from attacking, if I recall), but no one ever mentions that.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

This has been proven to be false and the person who said this is currently getting sued for slander. But gg believe everything you read in the media.
    You're right. Better to trust some shady as fuck media source that tailors to your paranoia and predisposition to trust anything that seems out of the norm.

Deleted
    The Irony is strong here!

"Bill Salisbury, an attorney in San Diego and a former Navy SEAL officer, accused Ventura of "pretending" to be a SEAL and wrote that Ventura would be blurring an important distinction by claiming to be a SEAL when he was actually a frogman with the UDT. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties. Although Ventura underwent SEAL training, the UDTs merged with the SEALs in 1983, eight years after Ventura left the Navy.[10][100][101] Following that, Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was a member of the UDTs. His spokesman stated that Ventura has never tried to convince people otherwise.[10] Ventura stated: "Today we refer to all of us as SEALs; that's all it is," and dismissed the accusations of lying about being a SEAL as "[m]uch ado about nothing"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_V..._controversies

Implies someone is stupid for believing the media, but claims the government is building super bunkers so they can start WW3.

I don't see anything in the man's career choices that make him a credible source of information. "Wrestler", actor and politician are just three ways to turn lying into a profession.

The Irony is strong here!
    Hey I much rather listen to Alex jones than fox news anyday.

I don't they watch a lot of fox news in the UK. Maybe BBC would be better.

Deleted
    Who says I listen to either? I listen to various news sources and make up my own mind.

Underground complexes?
    I thought it was called the sewage system.

sorry i must have missed the news where there was a cold war ongoing right now.

They are being build right now. Only the government knows about them. Prepared for what? Americans are clearly planning a third world war.
    OFC, only the government knows about them ... and you. You knowing about them, negates your thesis only the government knows, therefore everything you said is a contradiction and invalid. You want proof of this, a google search will bring up 100s of results.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Underground complexes?
    I thought it was called the sewage system.
    Omg....It's not the government building these things. It's Bane. There you go, mystery solved.