[H - Blackrock - US] <Supernova> Open Recruitment for 25m!

Server: Blackrock - PvP - PST - Los Angeles Datacenter - High Pop - Horde
    Battlegroup: Bloodlust
    Guild LvL: 25
    Raid Size: 25 Man
    Current Progress: MV 6/6 0/6H HoF 0/6 0/6H ToES 1/4 0/4H

Supernova does not classify ourselves as a hardcore guild, but more a relaxed progression guild. As we spend a lot of time playing this game, we want Supernova to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time, and seeing end game content while still current. We take our guild’s social cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s success. Hence, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

Our current Raid schedule:
    Wed/Thrus 7:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time (pst)

Recruitment:
    We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. We only recruit main spec only.

Current needs:
    Tanks: Closed
    Healers: Closed
    Rdps: Hunter, Lock
    Melee: Warrior

Requirements:
    1. 18+ years old.
    2. Mumble & working mic.
    3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
    4. Able to maintain a minimum of 95% raid attendance.
    5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
    6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids and then disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better the team we will be.

How to Apply:
    - Go to www supernovaguild org
    - Read the Guild Information
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.

For Additional Information:
    Officers: Mabuhai or Beradon

For more information and to make an application please visit:
    www supernovaguild org

Note: If no one is available, ask someone in guild as the chances are some one may be on a alt that will be able to speak with you.

Looking for some good ppl!

Hunter, Lock and warrior dps

Still looking for good people

Please check us out!

Looking for people still

We do have cake and drink!

I ate all the cake, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Mabuhay View Post
    I ate all the cake, sorry!
    But that was for the the new people! OMG!

hi ho hi ho off to work we go!

I would love to hear some accents in mumble. I'll waive the class requirement if you got a sexy voice!

LOL That is funny!

I will be going on vacation on December 24th. If you would like to chat before then, I'm on mostly at night (6pm PST and beyond). If we can't seem to catch each other before then, just drop me a line of in-game mail and I will try to track you down when I get back after New Years. If you are curious, we do have a holiday break from raiding. Raiding resumes on January 9th.

Seasons greetings and Merry Festivus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mabuhay View Post
    I will be going on vacation on December 24th. If you would like to chat before then, I'm on mostly at night (6pm PST and beyond). If we can't seem to catch each other before then, just drop me a line of in-game mail and I will try to track you down when I get back after New Years. If you are curious, we do have a holiday break from raiding. Raiding resumes on January 9th.

Seasons greetings and Merry Festivus!
    ^^ Tho I will be online