Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Anyone find homophobia from a guy with a oiled up body builder for an avatar funny?
    Lol, I was stuck on the fact that his name is meathead and he is by far the densest poster I've read to date. The oiled up body builder just confirms some suspicions I accrued from reading his posts lol.

I'm having a hard time getting into this topic, if only we could all ignore this guy and get back to slightly higher quality discussion :P

The best Louis CK quote about homosexuality is - completely out of context - "Stop being a faggot and suck that dick!"

Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    like i said before religion has nothing to do with it.do you think it s ok if i marry my sister or my first cousin?i have the right to be happy,correct?
    Yes you do, I have no problem with you marrying your family members if they accept your proposal.

like i said before religion has nothing to do with it.do you think it s ok if i marry my sister or my first cousin?i have the right to be happy,correct?
    Do you even understand that that kind of sibling marriage is largely still banned because incestuous procreation is generally harmful to any children you produce?

Like, morally, I don't care. But I can at least understand the implications.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want to ask a conservative "what's the harm?"

How exactly does legalizing gay marriage affect you? I know it doesn't affect me. So why should I care? Let them get married.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I've seen a guy fucking a girl on the side of a building at 3pm, in Manhattan. What is your point here. All gays are now sick fucks because some gays have public sex!!!!???? Straight people have public sex, I HAVE SEEN IT!
    Themius! How could you besmirch the sanctity of traditional marriage! Not once in the history of humanity has anyone ever grievously violated the close bond that straight marriage endows!

10+ Year Old Account
    i ahve seen one person say they think its ok to marry my sister.and liek i said,that just further proves my point,lack of morals.
    What does that have to do with gay marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    I just want to ask a conservative "what's the harm?"

How exactly does legalizing gay marriage affect you? I know it doesn't affect me. So why should I care? Let them get married.
    It does affect me!

It pumps money into the economy!

Oh wait that's a good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    We've linked numerous studies, Orlong, that point out that your stance that homosexuality is somehow a choice is fundamentally flawed. Can you stop arguing on this premise, please?
    And none of those studies had a 100% proven conclusion either which means they may or may not be true

15+ Year Old Account
    How many times do we have to say yes provided both (hell all parties if there's more than two) parties legitimately consent, before you understand the concept?

Also bet you $20 ~75+% of the cases will be heterosexual
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    That really has nothing to do with this topic. First cousin, maybe. Sister, no.
    The reasons that's against the law is due to a potentially higher risk in defaults with future children and nothing more. A problem that cannot occur with gay marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It does affect me!

It pumps money into the economy!

Oh wait that's a good thing.
    That depends, did the economy give consent?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Themius! How could you besmirch the sanctity of traditional marriage! Not once in the history of humanity has anyone ever grievously violated the close bond that straight marriage endows!
    This literally made me laugh out loud.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Do you know why it's wrong to have sex with children? Because they are not able to fully comprehend the action and therefore they cannot consent. There is a reason the charge is Statutory Rape. Unless you are trying to say that homosexuals are incapable of comprehending and consenting to sexual intercourse
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    And none of those studies had a 100% proven conclusion either which means they may or may not be true
    I don't recall going. "I'm going to be gay today for the rest of my life!!!" I totally missed that. Please tell me, when did this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why do you need science to tell you that two people who love each other should be afforded the same respect and rights as everyone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?
    Did...you just say that gay people have no morals?

We've gone from talking about consenting adults to banging 10 year olds who can't consent? Who busted out the fucking meth?

15+ Year Old Account
    Do I think it's morally right for you to have sexual intercourse with people who can't consent? No. That's why it's called Rape.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I tire of your endless reference to "Morality". The term is shapeless and can be interpreted endlessly. To you morality means two man cannot marry, to me denying them the right to marry is immoral.