Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did...you just say that gay people have no morals?
    He's said it at least 6 times now. I mean I can't help being gay but I am immoral because of it? lol.

For about the 20th time in the past few pages, along with a slew of other ridiculous incorrect and bigoted statements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We've gone from talking about consenting adults to banging 10 year olds who can't consent? Who busted out the fucking meth?
    My bad. Dog got into the bag.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    So is that what you think Gays do? Sit around and buff fuck eachother? Apparently far more often than heterosexual partners sit around and have vaginal intercourse? What's the accepted amount of anal sex? What's the threshold where it's okay or not okay? How about when I fuck my girlfriend anally?
    you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Oh god...Meth Dog...I'm scared.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?
    If you're going to keep using comparisons, use actual comparison on the correct premise other than attempting to falsely extrapolate it to make it sound valid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Thought that was your cocai... I mean... nevermind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it typical.
    i find it funny that a guy tells me hes gay,makes fun of my avatar and has a pink pony for his own lol,right?

10+ Year Old Account
    wrong,Statutory Rape varies from state to state.one state can say its 17 while another says its 15.so its ok to have sex with a 15 year old in one state,but you go to prison in another state for it ,lmfao.so lets say i like to bang 15 year old girls and im 25.do you thinks it wrong for me to go to a state and have sex with them?or do yiou think its morally wrong for me to move to another country and bang 10 year old kids?if the law says its ok,then it must be ok,right?no morals is a good thing,right?
    Laws are there to protect people. In the case of incest to protect future children and in the case of Statutory rape, to protect the under-age participant. Different states and countries disagree on what age needs protecting from this kind of thing, that's really all there is to it. The law is not there to enforce your own personal moral code.

10+ Year Old Account
    This literally made me laugh out loud.
    I live to serve. ^_^

For some reason I'm less than surprised about his statement.

you say it happens all the time in nature and i say its doens not.its rare and hardly every happens.if it was as common as you said it was,we would have all seen two male lions/bulls/elephants butt fuckign each other on animal planet.like i said its abnormal and are few in #'s.
    When you get proven horribly wrong, just kick the goalpost down the road and hope it goes better, right?

Actually we say it happens all the time in nature because it's been observed quite often in nature and because science says it happens in nature. Please tell me who the fuck are you and where are your damn credentials. Dr.... what do I call you? I'm assuming you have a Ph.D and have been working in researching sexuality. Oh wait you don't have a published peer reviewed paper because what you say doesn't matter in the face of science? Oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBaoxnZH1Ug

Damn those unnatural monkies!

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/results?q=ho...-8&sa=N&tab=w1

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.z9e8p42sIiM (videos 1, 3, and 4 specifcally)

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.XRR-hfaRnRo

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear....1.7F98n-RX0D4

Hope you brought some kleenex ;P
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I'm thinking about your views. I'm thinking they're pretty medieval.
    why because i do not think the way you do?you are close minded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    If you're going to keep using comparisons, use actual comparison on the correct premise other than attempting to falsely extrapolate it to make it sound valid.
    Thought that was your cocai... I mean... nevermind.
    Do I -look- like Dr. Roxxo to you? Do I got long floofy lavender hair? Do I walk around in a leopard-print leotard? Do I gots a big red nose?

I should... for I... AM...

D-D-D-DR. ROXXO, THE ROCK AND ROLL CLOWN! I DO COCAYUNE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Too bad. Maybe if they'd found a straight gene, they might have been able to design a retrovirus to fix all those degenerates you people are so terrified of.
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Lol, I was stuck on the fact that his name is meathead and he is by far the densest poster I've read to date. The oiled up body builder just confirms some suspicions I accrued from reading his posts lol.

I'm having a hard time getting into this topic, if only we could all ignore this guy and get back to slightly higher quality discussion :P
    you have a nice avatar yourself,let me guess you want to be her not be with he right? taking personal shots at me for what? because i do not agree with your views,shame on you.

i find it funny that a guy tells me hes gay,makes fun of my avatar and has a pink pony for his own lol,right?
    I like my little pony, would it be better if I had rarity as my avatar

Anyway overly homophobic people who have oiled up muscled men as their avatars usually are... well... curious, minimally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    There is already a fix for it. Its called reparative therapy and it works very well for a lot of people. http://narth.com/
    You do realize those people have a high suicide rate, especially if "repaired" at an early age, yes?

Sources:
    http://www.hrc.org/resources/entry/t...rative-therapy
    http://www.examiner.com/article/apa-...icide-attempts
    http://www.recapo.com/dr-oz/dr-oz-ne...does-not-work/

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, brainwash them until they repress their homosexual feelings.

Brilliant idea. Will not lead to further mental difficulties in the future.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the therapy that causes people to suicide because it conflicts with themselves and just overall causes a worse environment for everyone?
    Okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    But that does happen. It's a well documented fact that all of those species of animals you just listed have presented with homosexual relations with one another. For example it's some like 8-10% of all lion matings are homosexual.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.