Vuhdo Healthbar Adjustment.

Hey guys, I'm having a bit of a problem, trying to get Vuhdo to do what I'd like. I know that is use to be possible, but not sure if the newer versions allow it.

What I'm trying to do is, I'd like for the Healthbars to be transparent, and to only show the Missing health as a color. Right now, I can get the healthbars to be transparent, but if I choose a color in the Background indicator, then the entire bar changes to that color, seeing how the healthbars are see through. If you set the Background to transparent aswell, then ofcourse no colors show up, and there is no difference between full and missing health.

If anyone has Vuhdo setup this way, or knows how to do it, in the most recent version, I'd love to know how you did it. Thanks again.

Go to Indicators -> Bar Background, make it "background solid", click edit, click on "flag 5 :always solid" and edit that to be transparent (by clicking on the bar texture in this window) leave background and opacity checked. Then go to Indicators -> Health Bar, make it "Health generic class colors", click on More and select "invert" and "turn axis"

This should do the trick, I use this myself and works.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Go to Indicators -> Bar Background, make it "background solid", click edit, click on "flag 5 :always solid" and edit that to be transparent (by clicking on the bar texture in this window) leave background and opacity checked. Then go to Indicators -> Health Bar, make it "Health generic class colors", click on More and select "invert" and "turn axis"

This should do the trick, I use this myself and works.
    You sir, are a god. Thank you very much. Must have messed with it for 2 hours last night, trying to get it to work. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CigLol View Post
    You sir, are a god. Thank you very much. Must have messed with it for 2 hours last night, trying to get it to work. Thank you!
    No problem, it took me some time to figure it out as well back when i was setting it up. Glad i could help.

rotate vuhdo

This helped me a lot as well. Do you also know how to ROTATE the whole UI?...

Would like it to grow like pillars as shown in the screenie here.

Hope it's possible. In my Rogue UI i don't feel the need to view my raidframes that much, but they are nice to have.

bufe dot no slæsh vuhdo-rotate.jpg

If I do it with horizontal view...and height vs width reversed...i can get the bars as I want them...
    But there does not seem to be a way to flip the TEXT. ...would be nice to see the names of people.

slæsh vuhdo-rotate-horiz-no-text-rotate.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Bufe
    Last edited by Bufe; 2015-08-16 at 08:33 AM.