Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Talhooo View Post
    Not sure what time I get into the transition, I've only had about 15 tries because I clearly couldn't beat enrage, but it's about 10s-20s before the 4th shambler spawns (I pop drums of rage for this). I'm only able to kill 1 raging spirit during transition. And then I'll need to start kiting for a while with feathers till I get down the raging spirits. If only I found a better way to evade the silence of the spirits, I feel like I could beat enrage. Or if I could get the dps cleave trinket from malkorok.

My tactics aren't anything special during P1. I just tank everything and only nuke LK. DPS cloak takes care of the ghouls and I think the first shambler will be around 50% during transition. Mind you my gear is 580.
    Have you considered trying to use the necrotic plague to kill all the adds in p1? I'm not saying this option works but it does kill the adds faster in p1. If the plague jumps back to you then simply dispel it off. Unlike shadow, disc actually can dispel diseases so this may not seem like a bad idea.

On another note, another mount boss just became accessible to priests. Ultraxion can now be done by disc specs with ilvl560+, even lower if you have a SoO weapon. Shadow can also do ultraxion with a 580ilvl apparently. The bosses before ultraxion can be done by either disc or shadow.
    Last edited by zsun; 2014-01-09 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    Have you considered trying to use the necrotic plague to kill all the adds in p1? I'm not saying this option works but it does kill the adds faster in p1. If the plague jumps back to you then simply dispel it off. Unlike shadow, disc actually can dispel diseases so this may not seem like a bad idea.

On another note, another mount boss just became accessible to priests. Ultraxion can now be done by disc specs with ilvl560+, even lower if you have a SoO weapon. Shadow can also do ultraxion with a 580ilvl apparently. The bosses before ultraxion can be done by either disc or shadow.
    Totally forgot about that mechanic . But not sure if it will matter much, because they are mostly dying from passive damage anyway. And they're nice to procc Twist of Fate till the harvest soul phase. I went in yesterday again for a try or 6 with some gear changes (dps meta gem,reforge mastery to haste) and I had all tries between 17-23%. I Definitely feel it's possible now.

Shadow can also do ultraxion with a 580ilvl
    Nope) It's soloable even with a 565ilvl as a SP. I've got only 1 problem with it... it's 2 "fading light" debuffs at the same time. It happens with a 50% chance. Just can't understand the reason of it.
    P.S. Watched ur video. i thought, that i've got "2 fading lights" problem cuz of mindbender\shadow fiend. So, it's not the reason)

The way to deal with the 2 fading light debuff, You must press Heroic Will when there's less than 5 seconds on the first Fading light, while more than 5 seconds on the second Fading light. That way you get enough cooldown time on Heroic Will to use it to clear both Fading Lights. If the timers are too close to each other, then I guess either your timing has to be extremely precise, or you will definitely die to the second one. Although possible, but I'd be quite impressed if you can do it with a 565 ilvl as shadow.
    Last edited by zsun; 2014-01-10 at 10:24 PM.

I'd be quite impressed if you can do it with a 565 ilvl as shadow.
    huh, I'll give you link on a video, when Ultra w'd be dead By the way, GM said, that "It's a bug", but i'll try it today again. Hope for lucky proc.

I've just "defeated" LK HC25 solo, but there's a problem. The ice spheres were still up when I got ressurected by Fordring. So they pushed me off the side. Now I'm dead and can't release my spirit because a "member" of my group is in combat. I've tried reconnecting, but that didn't help. Character Stuck option didnt help either. So I made a ticket

I also didn't get the achievement . It was super close also, LK was like 15secs into berserk when I killed him. I also got lucky during berserked soul reaper. I took 2 hits with pain suppresion up, so I was at 10% hp. Then he suddenly decided he wanted to summon some spirits .

DPS wise it's like superclose, I've had 7-9 tries where I was at 11-13%. Maybe I'll need to ask for a mage buff next time, but not sure if buffs stay when you enter a dungeon ?