Madness of Deathwing soloed by a DK

I, for one, thought this was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4bJLQwKiqM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    I, for one, thought this was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=A4bJLQwKiqM
    Mionelol, Nuff Said.
    you will see him/her around the forums, Just aint surprising anymore. When someone says a DKS soloed something I immediately think Mione
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2012-12-08 at 02:06 AM.

Deleted
    yeah Mione soloing stuff doesnt count.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    yeah Mione soloing stuff doesnt count.
    Yes it does. Mione is prob the best death knight in the world as well.
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Yes it does. Mione is prob the best death knight in the world as well.
    --REMOVED--

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-08 at 05:34 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Nerf dks already

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    --REMOVED--

Don't post spam
    hes certainly the best at soloing stuff
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-08 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Mionelol? She's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    hes certainly the best at soloing stuff
    well yeah but that doesn't make her the "best" dk in the world.

well yeah but that doesn't make her the "best" dk in the world.
    Well what does make someone the "best" DK in the world then?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Perspective.

Being in a top guild / top arena team, having good logs or win ratios (depening on pve or pvp) and so on.

I would say one can only be as good as their gear, in point of Blood dks. If you're in a high level guild, naturally you're most likely not stupid and know how to properly game your runes and mitigate damage well. You also have to factor in the players that can think outside of the box, which soloing definitely would come to mind for this, but that falls under what I said before, it being basic knowledge of knowing your class and how to use talents, spells, etc correctly. I don't think you can actually say, someone is the best...but maybe the best at that single thing that they are reputable for.
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-08 at 02:15 AM.

Deleted
    Why even argue about someone being best? I'm pretty sure that there's noone playing any class that is the absolute best when it comes to all perspectives of that class / spec. Atleast imo you're not the "best" just because you're best in some part of that class.

My point is as follows: Mionelol is famous for the soloing. One of the most famous DK tanks I assume is Riggnaros (I'm not a DK and don't actually keep track of people playing that class, but many people know those two names atleast). And then there'll most definitely be some PvP DK that is "the best". Some DK dps being "the best" and so on.
    And unless it's one player filling all different roles of that class the best, or atleast a vast majority of the roles. I don't think it's a fair comparison to say that X is better than Y because X is playing PvP and PvE is lulz. Unless there's actual proof that X performs better at tanking, dpsing or soloing than Y does ofc.

Either way, this kinda derailed so I'll just end with saying GJ to Mionelol, that sure was a close call by the looks of it

I am very interested in seeing someone soloing the same bosses as a monk. I think they should be on par with DKs with soloing ability.

Being in a top guild / top arena team, having good logs or win ratios (depening on pve or pvp) and so on.
    There is no way to find out who is the best of any class.

You can be boosted in arena by OP classes(or having MMR locked to some number), most top logs are buff stacked and even still, RNG.

Surprising that it got soloed so early on in the expansion. Probably because of the debuff though.

Deleted
    what makes me laugh is that he/she has accomplished what loads of peeps couldnt do outside of LFR on his/herself

but he is in a top guild too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Mionelol, Nuff Said.
    you will see him/her around the forums, Just aint surprising anymore. When someone says a DKS soloed something I immediately think Mione
    Really? i just think "who gives a shit that a DK solo'd something". Monkeys can solo everything with dks.