Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    What loadingscreen tip?
    It says "No one has seen Alleria and Turalyon for years."

A little awkwardly worded but, it's there.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc0d85328399; 2014-07-12 at 03:15 AM.

I hope so, though I wonder if they really are on Argus as many fans speculate Alleria will have a fel glint in her eyes, her first meeting with Vereesa would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Metzen said they would be in the next expansion during an interview. Wrathion also hints at the Legion returning so we're going to get some ol Light vs Fel.
    My concern though is that he and Alleria become neutral, at which I would quit the game if that were to happen .

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    My concern though is that he and Alleria become neutral, at which I would quit the game if that were to happen .
    Why would you do that, Allerias prime concern has always been Quel'thalas. I could see her trying to mend bridges between her people. If Turalyon becomes neutral you should be really mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Nope, they'll probably be killed and raised as new Champions of the Forsaken to make the hardcore Horde fanboys cream their pants and something more for the Alliance to QQ about.
    Kosak loves his Kleenex.

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why would you do that, Allerias prime concern has always been Quel'thalas. I could see her trying to mend bridges between her people. If Turalyon becomes neutral you should be really mad.
    She should mend relations, but shouldn't be neutral. I want things like the scene at Zul'Aman where the two types of Elf get together as part of their respective people.
    She can't just rush back to Quel'thelas, especially when the people who inhabit it have allied with Orcs and the Undead genocidal remains of her sister. She is still a part of the Alliance and unless she wants to abandon Turalyon will remain so.

Also the horse needs a good kicking, she's another Alliance character and as such shouldn't be put through the process of neutrality like many before her have done.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2012-12-08 at 11:29 AM.

She should mend relations, but shouldn't be neutral. I want things like the scene at Zul'Aman where the two types of Elf get together as part of their respective people.
    She can't just rush back to Quel'thelas, especially when the people who inhabit it have allied with Orcs and the Undead genocidal remains of her sister. She is still a part of the Alliance and unless she wants to abandon Turalyon will remain so.
    I can agree with that if she refuses to kill her people if someone in the Alliance would push her into this direction. But if she becomes an Alliance hero, like Vereesa there is only one thing left to say and that all Windrunners need to die for their people to advance.

Also the horse needs a good kicking, she's another Alliance character and as such shouldn't be put through the process of neutrality like many before her have done.
    You have to see this in perspective, at least she is still alive, horde heroes tend to die ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    I can agree with that if she refuses to kill her people if someone in the Alliance would push her into this direction. But if she becomes an Alliance hero, like Vereesa there is only one thing left to say and that all Windrunners need to die for their people to advance.
    I'm not sure about the High Elf sisters dying, that would destroy High Elf lore of which can only be kept afloat by the actions of individuals rather than the race so killing the two main Elves in the race would be a nail in the coffin, something I don't want to see.

As I mentioned though with characters were she to go neutral you wind up with a character who's married to an Alliance general, part of an Alliance affiliated race, fought for the Alliance and still does who's neutral, which leaves things a little sour as there's one thing we got from Thrall being neutral it's that character that scream one faction that become neutral don't work.

You have to see this in perspective, at least she is still alive, horde heroes tend to die ;P
    Well my opinion on such matters has always been that rather than taking characters from one faction away etc etc they should just introduce new ones.
    According to the Tides of Darkness book Alleria and Lorthemar were friends with each other so perhaps that could be used as a way to bridge the two races.

Maybe Alleria could the "voice of reason" type character for the High Elves as Vereesa obviously isn't at this moment.

I'm not sure about the High Elf sisters dying, that would destroy High Elf lore of which can only be kept afloat by the actions of individuals rather than the race so killing the two main Elves in the race would be a nail in the coffin, something I don't want to see.
    If blizzards doesn't drastically rewrite the lore the high elves have no future, as sad as it is, not to mention I meant all Windrunners, Sylvanas and their Offspring included. That would be the best way to develop high/blood elven lore.

As I mentioned though with characters were she to go neutral you wind up with a character who's married to an Alliance general, part of an Alliance affiliated race, fought for the Alliance and still does who's neutral, which leaves things a little sour as there's one thing we got from Thrall being neutral it's that character that scream one faction that become neutral don't work.
    You have a point but it wouldn't be the first time Alleria chose something else over Turalyon, not to mention they might not even be together after all those years. Did I miss something? As far as I know Turalyon and Alleria never married.

Maybe Alleria could the "voice of reason" type character for the High Elves as Vereesa obviously isn't at this moment.
    She never was and probably never will be. With 5.1 they set her on the same track Maiev once walked. I wouldn't be surprised if she will face a similar fate.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-12-08 at 12:18 PM.