Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care, and neither should anybody that it doesn't concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: people without siblings

if you had a sister or brother you'd know its just wrong and disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post

I have two siblings and agree it is wrong and disgusting, but that doesn't mean I want to control what other people do because of my own views.

i think it should be allowed. it's certainly disgusting to me, but i'm not gonna go tell them who they can and can't fuck with. as long as they're adults, they know what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a long-held taboo, but what two consenting adults do in private is not my concern.

10+ Year Old Account
    No...your kids are to be raised. You love them sure but not fall IN LOVE with them. It's...kinda disgusting...

I'm sorry I just can't accept it. I won't beat them up or anything but....yeah you get the point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    you sick fuck for even asking the question

Well that is just sick sick sick.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Romantic relationships among related adults destroy the family dynamic. Procreation may continue but familial bonds will be very difficult to create.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post

Well, for one, having a brother or sister has no logical bearing on the arguments. You're trying to appeal to emotion, which isn't valid argumentatively speaking.

Secondly, I do have siblings I don't give a fuck. Not wanting to participate in or finding something disgusting yourself doesn't mean that you care about other people doing it. It's like, I'm not attracted to guys and wouldn't want to have gay sex, but does that mean that I try to prevent others?

As for incest, I don't really give a shit one way or another. It's so rare it's hard for me to care. Wow, I'm a poet and I didn't even realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    I don't really see why the kids would really be a problem as what with i've written in my OP, You can make children when you're sick normally, Older women are allowed to have kids ( if they still can ) They have a much higher risk too of concieving a sick child. But it doesen't have to, Just like with incest you don't have to get a sick child. While its more likely its still not a 100%
    This is where your wrong, most people will NOT accept someone having a child if they know there is a high chance of causing harm to said child due to genes/illness, in fact most people would consider it being very selfish on the adults part for putting their own selfish needs above that of an innocent child who didn't have the choice.
    Just to be clear on this, I have no issue with adults getting up to what they want in there own privacy but to even consider having a child (who doesn't have any choice) when they know its likely they will be causing it harm simply disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I don't really care, and neither should anybody that it doesn't concern.
    Wrong. Any harm to someone innocent who cannot defend themselves should always be other people's concern (yes I am talking about if children were involved here), children cannot have a say or defend themselves and its damned right someone should always be looking out for them if the adults who are considered to be the 'parents' cant see past there own selfish self.
    Last edited by Kesandri; 2012-12-08 at 06:56 AM.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

Well it's not the government's business whether or not people choose to have children
    But if incestual family situations were allowed the government would be obligated to step in to prevent unnecessary problems health problems from arising in unborn children
    In order to prevent the former from changing, incest should not be allowed

Deleted
    Wow, sure is a lot of nazis on this forum going on about keeping the gene pool "pure"...

Infracted: Please be more respectful towards other users.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-12-08 at 06:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesandri View Post
    This is where your wrong, most people will NOT accept someone having a child if they know there is a high chance of causing harm to said child due to genes/illness, in fact most people would consider it being very selfish on the adults part for putting their own selfish needs above that of an innocent child who didn't have the choice.
    Just to be clear on this, I have no issue with adults getting up to what they want in there own privacy but to even consider having a child (who doesn't have any choice) when they know its likely they will be causing it harm simply disgusts me.
    I've never quite understood this argument. Why is having a sick child considered as harming the child. The alternative is not having a child, in which case it can't be harmed, because it doesn't exist. If I had a choice between being born sick, or not being born at all, I'd take my chances with being born sick.

It's a hard life, but at least it's life.

No. I don't believe that "in love" bullshit excuse either, plenty of fish in the sea, don't marry and fuck your blood family simple as that.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Well, for one, having a brother or sister has no logical bearing on the arguments. You're trying to appeal to emotion, which isn't valid argumentatively speaking.

Secondly, I do have siblings I don't give a fuck. Not wanting to participate in or finding something disgusting yourself doesn't mean that you care about other people doing it. It's like, I'm not attracted to guys and wouldn't want to have gay sex, but does that mean that I try to prevent others?

As for incest, I don't really give a shit one way or another. It's so rare it's hard for me to care. Wow, I'm a poet and I didn't even realize it.
    Wow, stay classy. Incest and pedophilia in less than a week. You sure read like a degenerate. Is Josef Fritzl a hero?

You fancy your sister? Get help. Its wrong.

Infracted: Please don't insult other users.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2012-12-08 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I've never quite understood this argument. Why is having a sick child considered as harming the child.
    Having a handicapped child is wrong if it was a direct result of choices that could easily be avoided and that were made knowing what the likely outcome could very likely be.

10+ Year Old Account
    incest causes genetic diseases, and a society should'nt encourage that...

and yes, I'm aware of the 'its their own sexual responsibility if they breed'-argument... but I question mankinds sense of responsibility; so No it should'nt.

Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post
    You fancy your sister? Get help. Its wrong.
    hahahaha oh wow

stay classy MMO-champ

10+ Year Old Account
    We're all at least 50th cousins.
    You're having sex with your cousin anyways, so why not?