Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I want to move to Japan, when my career makes it realistic. But stuff like this does put me off quite a bit, they can't catch a break. Thankfully this one isn't a big one, nobody killed.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-12-08 at 09:29 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Thankfully i haven't heard of any casualties, i just hope that the Tokai earthquake won't come any time soon.

Looks like Krillin and Yamcha are sparring off the coast of Japan. Let's just be glad Goku isn't there.

Really though, I hope everyone is alright over there.

^ That still probably won't help, and people go will still go "wahhh" over my post.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

Deleted
    I live in Kobe, and to be honest I didnt even feel it. It is however appro. 700km away. I got a phonecall from my friend near Sendai, that it was nothing really. Not one of her things fell from the shelves, so...

And earthquakes here are on daily basis pretty much. Not 7 by the scale, but still. It shakes a lot.

And about moving to Japan, I dont want to crush your dreams, but very few make it here. Unless you have very good connections you have next to zero chance of success here. Theres simply too many young japanese who are searching for job. Despite whole globalization, Japan still remains very foreigner unfriendly country. Many would say otherwise, but they are mostly just tourists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    video

Earthquake measuring 7.3 hits off northeast Japan Tsunami Alert
    [video=youtube;zGNHmJSZZkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNHmJSZZkU[/vio]

7.3 Earthquake Rocks Japan December 7 2012
    [video=youtube;R6FDu3sbO6g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6FDu3sbO6g[/
    Magnitude 7.3 Quake Hits Northeast Japan 12/07/12
    [video=youtube;7BMJ7l3nURg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BMJ7l3nURg[/vo]
    In the first video, they don't look like they care so much about it. It might be because they get smaller earthquakes so often. I would personally become so panicked if there was such an earthquake at my place.

Quote Originally Posted by newersumm View Post
    I live in Kobe, and to be honest I didnt even feel it. It is however appro. 700km away. I got a phonecall from my friend near Sendai, that it was nothing really. Not one of her things fell from the shelves, so...

And earthquakes here are on daily basis pretty much. Not 7 by the scale, but still. It shakes a lot.

And about moving to Japan, I dont want to crush your dreams, but very few make it here. Unless you have very good connections you have next to zero chance of success here. Theres simply too many young japanese who are searching for job. Despite whole globalization, Japan still remains very foreigner unfriendly country. Many would say otherwise, but they are mostly just tourists.
    I'm a Musician, Japan is actually one of the most important target areas for touring/fanbase and given enough success and opportunities it would be very possible for me to move there. I'm not going there looking for a job, more over my career will take me there and future opportunities will hopefully allow me to stay there.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4