The mytical White Raptor.

Would you buy one if you found it on the BMA? Have you seen one in the last 4 years? How many do you suppose are still out there? Are there greater "rare" mounts than this one?

Deleted
    An albino raptor ?

Me does not like.

It's probably one of the least rare classic mounts since it looks the best. The others you probably wouldn't even notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Not the raptor, but I'd have given anything to have the white stallion.

Deleted
    That's a very good question, will the classic mounts be there too? As the ancient frostsaber or whatever it was called for example?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    An albino raptor ?

Me does not like.
    It's not really an albino, it just got ivory scales. It's actually really pretty.

I wish I could have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Not the raptor, but I'd have given anything to have the white stallion.
    You called?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    That's a very good question, will the classic mounts be there too? As the ancient frostsaber or whatever it was called for example?
    Quite possibly, seen an Arcanite Ripper on the other day, can't see why they wouldn't use discontinued mounts as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be very interested in ANY of the removed classic mounts, but ESPECIALLY either the green or teal kodo. I was a mere couple hundred g away from acquiring the kodo when it was removed without any warning. /sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skur View Post
    It's not really an albino, it just got ivory scales.
    The red/violet eyes suggest it is indeed an albino.

Deleted
    Pretty much the only mount I'd buy ... the black AQ drone... no way I could afford it though. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice, but I wouldn't do it. It doesn't really stand out as much as some of the other ultra-rare mounts.

Arctic Wolf and Ivory Raptor are both (relatively) popular because a lot of people didn't ever turn them in for the new ones, because they looked better. The old unarmored kodos looked so plain that a ton of people turned their now ridiculously rare kodos in for the updated model. I'm sure the same thing happened on alliance but I was horde then and don't know which alliance mounts were the popular ones(probably a lot of nightsabres not turned in, thus not as rare, although still really rare).

i saw one once, back in wrath. my old guild leader also had the unarmored frostsaber.

A guildie still has and loves their teal kodo.