Deleted

Pathetic Cross-Realm zones

I am carrying my friend on sandstone drake, and whenever we enter another zone wich is shared with other servers, he drops down, it is so pathetic, i have to pick him again and repeat it every zone change, it seems like Blizzard don't play its own game, if only they invent something new it's always full of shit, then they fix all this in next expansion i mean this trend is very strong since cata. Old times ftw, Mists of dailies......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyboy85 View Post
    I am carrying my friend on sandstone drake, and whenever we enter another zone wich is shared with other servers, he drops down, it is so pathetic, i have to pick him again and repeat it every zone change, it seems like Blizzard don't play its own game, if only they invent something new it's always full of shit, then they fix all this in next expansion i mean this trend is very strong since cata. Old times ftw, Mists of dailies......
    If the worst thing you can think about complaining about is you getting dismounted when your cross zones with someone you are CRZ with, then I think WoW is in a good place.

Love your Old Times ftw comment btw.

In the "Old Times" could you do quests at all with your friend on another server at all?

This post is the Classic "I want everything NOW and it must be PERFECT and EXACTLY how I want it NOW" post.

Also WHY are you still playing this game?

Your post history makes very interesting reading.

You constantly trash all over WoW but you STILL play?

What is wrong with you?

Loved your comment "Cata is still the best MMO out there even if it is shit".

Maybe your expectations are to high?

If company after company fails to make the perfect MMO for YOU.

Maybe YOU are the problem?
    Last edited by mmoc3dde1cb131; 2012-12-08 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    If the worst thing you can think about complaining about is you getting dismounted when your cross zones with someone you are CRZ with, then I think WoW is in a good place.
    He isn't CRZ with his friend.

He is flying with his friend, both of them are from the same server, and whenever they fly past a zone boundary, it dismounts his friend (and causes a minor lag spike, in my personal experiences).

This is frustrating, to say the least... I would say that it appears they haven't actually tested it enough to warrant forcing it on players, with bugs like this still omnipresent. And I certainly don't want to wait for the next expansion for them to fix it, either

Quote Originally Posted by Phillyboy85 View Post
    You should get your nostalgia goggles off and deal with it, is it an inconvenience yes, write a ticket it might get hotfixed, your whiney tone really doesn't help your case.

Deleted
    1st world problems are a pain in the...

Write a ticket. Pretty sure that will help more than flaming blizzard here.