LeiShi Death Grip Macro

hey guys, as a blood dk in that fight i am looking for a macro that will target the closest animated protector, mark it with skull, death grip it and asphyxiate it. i tried using this but not working it seems

#showtooltip Death Grip
    /cleartarget
    /tar Animated Protector
    /stopmacro [noexists]
    /script if GetRaidTargetIndex("target")==nil then SetRaidTarget("target",8) end
    /cast [@target,exists] Death Grip
    /cast [@target,exists] Asphyxiate

i would appreciate any help with this, any ideas?

Deleted
    Worked for me on some random mob -

which part of it isn't working, if any?
    Last edited by mmocce36062047; 2012-12-08 at 05:41 PM.

well, in fact it works but the problem is it always selests the closest target and if that target happens to be behind me when protectors spwan i mark it but cant death grip it. and 2nd time i spam the macro wont select the 1 in front of me, so i think either gotta make sure closest protector is in the front or go manual targeting with that fight dunno....

Quote Originally Posted by Erotomania View Post
    well, in fact it works but the problem is it always selests the closest target and if that target happens to be behind me when protectors spwan i mark it but cant death grip it. and 2nd time i spam the macro wont select the 1 in front of me, so i think either gotta make sure closest protector is in the front or go manual targeting with that fight dunno....
    Why not change death grip to dark command? It doesn't require you to face the target that way.