did something happen to Wowhead?

right now I can't use Wowhead at all. all pages have 0 info. the news pages only show a picture and no words on each news. not even the comments show. I asked a friend to check it for me and he had the same results.

at the same time, there have already been 2 new articles at the news page and they have comments, so people must have been allowed to read them. I tried updating firefox, clearing cache and cookies, changing to google chrome (god I hate chrome), changing to internet explorer (), et cetera. nothing has worked so far.

my friend and I are both brazillians. did Wowhead ban all information from brazil or something?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    It works fine for me, so it might be an issue where you live, as you say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it's working fine.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1104/head1ut.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8301/head2hp.jpg

this is how things look to me.

if someone who can actually access wowhead could pass them feedback that people from my region can't access the page or something like that, it would make me very happy... I can't live without Wowhead, I'm almost as addicted to wowhead as to WoW itself
    Last edited by checking facts; 2012-12-08 at 08:07 PM.

Wowhead is working just fine for me. I did, however, have the same problem as you a few times in the past and I resolved it by simply waiting it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gontier View Post
    Wowhead is working just fine for me. I did, however, have the same problem as you a few times in the past and I resolved it by simply waiting it out.
    it's so hard to wait. as I said, I'm addicted to wowhead.

I wish mmo champion's database was nearly as good as wowhead's

well, at least mmo's work in brazil