Deleted

QUESTION - "Battle.net Transfor - Guardian to Child & Child to Guardian"

hello.

me and my brother like to transfor our accounts to our parents, im 17 and my brother is 26 years old. is it possible to do this even tho my brother is 26 years old? (same last name)
    -
    if that's correct... is it possible to merge both battle.net accounts to one?
    and if that's correct.... when i turn 18 (grown up), is it possible to transfor it back to my self once again (Guardian to Child)? (same last name).
    ___
    does the merge combind the colletors editions aswell? --> (my brother has Vanilla collector edition and i've got Cataclysm & Mist of Pandaria collector edition.)

Thanks for your help.
    Greetings kylle94
    Last edited by mmoc4ad77d9386; 2012-12-09 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would probably be more appropriate to ask on the official WoW forums. It seems like a complex mess honestly
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

As long as you have the same last name on accounts you shouldn't have an issue. You may have to provide photo ids and stuff.

Transferring characters would be simple (fine as long as the last name is the same), but account mergers are a bit more complex in my understanding. The best thing you can do is call Blizzard, with all of you present so they can speak to whoever is needed, and then sort it out from there. Nobody here will be able to give you a definitive answer on how they will manage it or even if they will.

Deleted
    i've talked to a 3 GM's in total and they said that my brother has to be under the age of 18 years old if he likes to give it to our parents.
    his the child of our parents which they don't care about... just weird as i'm able to do it as the age of 17 years old and then i can easily get it back when i'm turning 18 years old.
    they did not accept my brother as he was way to old even tho they're child and parent but i'll keep trying till i find the correct GM that understand the situation!

Quote Originally Posted by kylle94 View Post
    they did not accept my brother as he was way to old even tho they're child and parent but i'll keep trying till i find the correct GM that understand the situation!
    With all respect, but you are the one who doesn't understand it. The magical words aren't "child" and "parent". They are "minor" and "legal guardian" and in no way your brother is considered to be a minor. Those words are used in the ToU/EULA because that's the only case when account sharing is allowed and that is the only reason why account transfer from guardian to "former minor" is allowed.

When three GM's already said no, please don't waste any more of their time, the queues are long enough as there are. To me it sounds like you and your brother are trying to get his account in your name and that's just not allowed.