Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Really good tutorial on how to be a good resto shaman.

It's surprisingly accurate.

haha that was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by xap View Post
    haha that was awesome
    I love you.

Grats on stating the absolute basics of being a half ass resto shaman in an annoying nasally tone of authority.

Except for the Gold mog gear, any moron raiding shaman knows all that.

Deleted
    I was expecting a awesome guide, I got lost in my fantasy at 1min and then it went all blackout for me. XD

It was more of a joke rather than a real guide and it was more or less directed to my server because believe it or not they DONT know these things. I dunno why.

Just wondered if it would make anyone lol.

Made me lol? No. Made me embarrassed we play the same class? Well, yes actually. Condescending, over use of swear words (guessing you're pretty young), just 'explaining' the absolute basics. Please take this video down as people watching it might get the wrong impression of us. Thanks.

Sheesh, you guys really don't know what a joke is, even when it slaps you in the face like this does.

Lighten up kids, it is clearly just a fun video he made.

He has a sense of humour, look it up!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, I liked the ending, and I feel like him all the time. Every other shaman is bad.

Deleted
    Had to close it after 40 seconds as I just couldn't stand listening to someone who thinks using a swear word every second or third word is cool.

In before *Random I hate Elitist people, I can be bad If I want* comments.

looks like he mostly just wanted to show off his challenge mode gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    Grats on stating the absolute basics of being a half ass resto shaman in an annoying nasally tone of authority.

Except for the Gold mog gear, any moron raiding shaman knows all that.
    Its funny that you say this when there is a thread on if haste is better than mastery or crit.

Well, if you want to know the real reason I posted this video is because I'm tired of people messaging me every day asking me how to play. Just to clarify my age, I'm 22 years old and I like to try and be a comedian I saw this as very funny when I made it at 4 in the morning and from personal experience I know this to be the correct way to play a shaman in the current level of content and gear even if I do just "state the basics".. You would be surprised at how many people don't know simple things like this. EARTHLIVING FOR RESTO? BUT FLAMETONGUE INCREASES SPELL POWER... ect. I see videos from all over the world telling people how to play and I have never understood Elitist Jerks or simulators because they are based on perfect scenarios if you have ever raided you know that you NEVER get the perfect scenario.

I do appreciate the people that got the jokes though and next time I make a video I'll try not to swear AS much I just feel it adds a sense of comic relief. I mean the video has like 700 views in 2 days. How much do you think it would've gotten if I sat there playing classical music talking about the merits of using the correct stats to peak your healing performance?

Boring.

OH P.S. - I was not showing off my challenge mode gear. In fact I don't even use that set that often because I think it's ugly as all hell. I just transmogged it so people would be more prone to listen to me. If I sat there in any other transmog people would think I'm just some idiot talking out my ass.
    Last edited by Quilava; 2012-12-10 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Try to put the comments on the video page. Help me out? :)

Deleted
    You posted your own video then quoted "It's suprisingly accurate".. It's so plainstakingly obvious it's a simple troll video.

Loved how you paused to work out 8+5

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 05:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava View Post
    If I sat there in any other transmog people would think I'm just some idiot talking out my ass.
    I think most people think that anyway tbh.

You got me. However not a troll video. Just really accurate.

It always amazes me that people who don't get a joke, or lack the sense of humor to enjoy one, have to broadcast their dislike of the attempt at humor. I mean, if you don't get it, move on to the next thread.