Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I stand by that i think it was great. I watched one of your CM videos too, i think you're very funny, exactly my kind of humour. I'm a complete dickhead too in an amusing lighthearted way and it makes people laugh BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR.

And he's completely right, there are many boring movies out there that state the facts but they aren't entertaining. This was a nice little package. Oh and the CM transmog DID catch my attention to begin with.

/fangirl #1 out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava View Post
    I love you.
    no, I love you.

I thought it was more annoying than funny. /shrug.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Quilava View Post
    I do appreciate the people that got the jokes though and next time I make a video I'll try not to swear AS much I just feel it adds a sense of comic relief.
    It was funny for a little bit, but as with any humor, there's diminishing returns when you overdo it.

The swearing thing can be funny if you use it situationally. 2-3 times a sentence and my brain doesn't even notice it anymore in the same way that sometimes a word starts to feel like it has no meaning if you say it too many times in a short period of time.

it would have been funny if you didn't use f*ck as every 3rd word

Quote Originally Posted by Youdeadnow View Post
    it would have been funny if you didn't use f*ck as every 3rd word
    Your probably right. It was 4 in the morning and I was really tired lol. I really don't swear that much.

"Hey guys, watch this video of my shaman with nice gear, as I explain the basics of raiding with an over use of swear words when they're not necessary. Also, I need to blow my nose"

I just image you looking like Scumbag Steve: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...mbag-steve.jpg

[User was infracted for this post]
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-12-11 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    "Hey guys, watch this video of my shaman with nice gear, as I explain the basics of raiding with an over use of swear words when they're not necessary. Also, I need to blow my nose"

I just image you looking like Scumbag Steve: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...mbag-steve.jpg
    Hey look a guy who doesn't understand a joke video and also links memes that are against the forum rules lol you're so funny bro stahp.
    Last edited by Quilava; 2012-12-11 at 11:10 AM.

Lol /liked. + you might have a future in the Marine Corps.

It was funny overall, information wise it could've been a bit better e.g. talent choices and glyphs, other important spells such as unleash elements but I still think you can have many internetz.

As a guide it is garbage, and a complete waste of time unless you enjoy hearing someone imitating someone who suffers from Turrets.

If you want to classify it as a guide cut the bullshit about you being so amazing. Cut the "look at me and how cool I am when I say fuck".
    Furthermore, if you want to suggest stats for people try at least being correct.

In addition try talking in over a recording showing why it is that you supposedly are so amazing instead of being a loudmouth who might as well stand afk. while talking.

Calling it a guide is a disgrace.

i feel the exact same way and any of you shamans that dissagree can go fuck yaselfs! kthbi

[User was infracted for this post]

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 02:11 PM ----------

i mean i was supporting the poster in a way that his video was but thanks scrapbot.
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-12-12 at 03:46 PM.

That video made me smile. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Had to close it after 40 seconds as I just couldn't stand listening to someone who thinks using a swear word every second or third word is cool.
    I have to agree with this, a lot of people who feel the need to cuss every other word is just stupid and annoying, they almost try too hard to be funny that they end up sounding completely stupid

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the stuff he says in the video would be considered basically non-constructive and would warrant moderating if they were said on the forums. :\ It also doesn't seem like this thread is likely to go anywhere constructive in general.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2012-12-13 at 03:47 AM.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |