Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

LFR Terrace mythical loot drops

Just wonder if I'm only rogue with terrible luck in terrace. Have ran each week with extra rolls on Lei Shi. Also re-ran to use roll on Lei Shi. I have done this multiple times each week adding up to around 20 changes at loot and haven't gotten anything. Not even sigils of wisdom. Even changed up specs and ran through. Am I only one wit shit luck?

i wasnt aware you could do multiple runs in lfr to use the coins to get loot, but ye your not the only one without luck, i killed for example the first boss in msv every week, still the bosses hasnt dropped the daggers and i only gotten 1 from a roll, last week, before that i had 16 runs for a dagger in hc dung, then 18 runs before a trinket actually dropped.

I've never gotten anything but gold in lfr terrace (only done it on my rogue). I've gotten the chest piece I didn't want off Sha 2 weeks in a row with my coin though on normal...

Random loot is random

I've yet to see anything from Heart of Fear. Such is the roll of the dice.

I've gotten two of the Gara'jal fist weapon (489 version) yet my best dagger is the klaxxi exalted rep dagger.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowboy View Post
    I've yet to see anything from Heart of Fear. Such is the roll of the dice.

I've gotten two of the Gara'jal fist weapon (489 version) yet my best dagger is the klaxxi exalted rep dagger.
    daggers are for pussies anyway!

Together with a few guildies we got a new theory on the loot system, the more you slack, the better your odds. :P

Often it feels that the game 'thinks' : OW he knows what he is doing and is doing it fine! He doesn't need the loot! But that guy there? Oh he died 2 seconds into the fight because he didn't know what to do... lets comfort him and give him some loot!

We been testing this by taking turns in slacking like mad. Each time so far (5 runs with 8 guildies atleast) the slackers got loot and the active players got the magical double gold treatment.

Think we might be onto something ;D

So go forth! SLACK ON LEI SHI! And may the slack grant you loot!

Yeah I havent got a single loot from Lei Shi either with extra coin rolls too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post
    bad roglet

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Together with a few guildies we got a new theory on the loot system, the more you slack, the better your odds. :P

Often it feels that the game 'thinks' : OW he knows what he is doing and is doing it fine! He doesn't need the loot! But that guy there? Oh he died 2 seconds into the fight because he didn't know what to do... lets comfort him and give him some loot!

We been testing this by taking turns in slacking like mad. Each time so far (5 runs with 8 guildies atleast) the slackers got loot and the active players got the magical double gold treatment.

Think we might be onto something ;D

So go forth! SLACK ON LEI SHI! And may the slack grant you loot!
    I AGREE!!!! i have killed every boss in LFR every week. got some drops from MSV. nothing from HoF. and one item from terrace. the drop i got from terrace was the ONLY time i have ever waited for the boss to get pulled and then left my laptop. got shoulders. from now on, i shall be afk on every boss i need loot from. ie lei shei and sha

I've only get loot from LFR when I have something better. Soo gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    i wasnt aware you could do multiple runs in lfr to use the coins to get loot, but ye your not the only one without luck, i killed for example the first boss in msv every week, still the bosses hasnt dropped the daggers and i only gotten 1 from a roll, last week, before that i had 16 runs for a dagger in hc dung, then 18 runs before a trinket actually dropped.
    We had two dagger drops. Both days our rogue couldn't make it. He's mad to say the least.
    dictated but not read.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxyde View Post
    Shush, you.

As a 25-man guild, between our 2 monks and 2 rogues we have 8 496-502 fist weapons and that's with 2 weeks of skipping Gara'jal HC, yet our other rogue has the only 2 daggers and after 9 LFR SG kills, 12 coins on LFR+N+HC SG, 3 LFR Lei Shi kills and 6 coins on LFR+N Lei Shi and I'm still using 2 blue daggers. That's an 86% chance to have a dagger by now, I think but hey, shit RNG is shit, it took me so long to get daggers from HCs that 98.5% of the population would've had a dagger by the time I got one, iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzeeh View Post
    As a 25-man guild, between our 2 monks and 2 rogues we have 8 496-502 fist weapons and that's with 2 weeks of skipping Gara'jal HC, yet our other rogue has the only 2 daggers and after 9 LFR SG kills, 12 coins on LFR+N+HC SG, 3 LFR Lei Shi kills and 6 coins on LFR+N Lei Shi and I'm still using 2 blue daggers. That's an 86% chance to have a dagger by now, I think but hey, shit RNG is shit, it took me so long to get daggers from HCs that 98.5% of the population would've had a dagger by the time I got one, iirc.
    Don't worry man, I'm in the 1.5% with you. Purple daggers aren't real.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexra View Post
    Look at the bright side, it doesn't 'have' to be daggers. We actually have 4 viable (well actually you need at least 3 different weapons total) options. Shaman or monks that want to melee only have the fists where as combat dps is still good and actually superior on several fights.

Don't monks also get polearms? Regardless, yeah my combat fist weapons are solid I just prefer the more relaxed assassination rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a spiritsever LFR the first week : /

Currently got a Crystalized Dread in it.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexra View Post
    I JUST got mine this week and was instantly reminded why I hate playing Assassination but I just don't do enough damage with Combat in the Brawler's Arena >,<
    Random loot is random.

Haven't won a thing since launch, won two items in terrace last night, didn't need either of them. That stung.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh