Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by virtuosi View Post
    Yes. We have started heroics and cleared normals, I don't coin gara'jal LFR :P

Edit: And I dual spec Assass(PvE) and Subtlety (PvP), so a 0% chance I was combat.
    That's what I was trying to get across. The regular loot chance is for your class where as the coin rolls as based on current spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Deleted
    It's funny because i spoke to 2 paladins yesterday.. they got the 496 legs from Sha worldboss 3 times each.. and they already have it.. and after talking to them i did the sha for the first time as i almost just dinged 90 on my paladin and then the legs dropped .. aaand again next week they dropped again.. sometimes i get kinda paranoid around the RNG loot :P

So far that spiritsever dagger has dropped for my team about 3 times, now the annoying thing for them is that i got the dagger from a token roll a while ago. Really should add 2 pieces of loot + the tier to bosses for 10's to prevent such disappointment.