863. This poll is closed
  • I cancelled my subscription

288 33.37%
  • I'm still playing

575 66.63%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    what made you experience so terrible and what is it you want to see changed ?
    Well I'm mainly a PvP player. I did PvE occasionally for fun with a group of friends. I'm really dissapointed in PvP changes. Stampede getting past alpha and taking 1 month to fix, ridiculous warrior damage, frost bomb, instant CC, new dispel system etc. Overall PvP balance is plain terrible. There are fixes coming next patch that should've been hotfixed right away.

The new upgrade system broke my came'ls back. That was the last straw. I really hated the forced daily grind for rep/valor. I got my VPs capped once, maybe twice during the 2 months I played MoP. You can argue here that dailies are not mandatory, but for any non 'casual' player that's unfortunately not the case. Also with this new change it takes 3 months to get geared with 3.5k conquest cap. Aka you can give up on your alts, there's absolutely no point to change char mid season anymore. The gap in gear is way too big.

Also one reason why I quit was because many of my friends quit also for the same reasons I ended up quitting soon after them. MoP had great potential PvP wise, but somehow they managed to ruin pretty much everything.

I've been playing almost since vanilla release. I had my moments, I have many fun, great memories. But I think it's time to 'move on'. It's such a shame, I will miss WoW.
    Last edited by mmocb3196d46fe; 2012-12-10 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    Meh thread is a bit pointless, poll will show nothing, same reason the walking dead (played by about 2 mil) beat mop in GOTY but 75%-25%, you're never going to get good statistics with WoW, too many people angry about they way blizzard hve gone. still subscribed still love it.

I am currently unsubbed and have not bought MOP but I just finished the 10 day trial of MOP. For me the storyline, Pet Battles, and professions were highlights of the trial. Never got to 90 to see Scenerios, Challenge Modes, Dungeons, Raids, or the endless dailies.

I think if they ever put MOP back on sale for $20.00 I might pick it up if for no better reasons than just to see the continued adventures of Rico and Kairyn.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of insults aren't really acceptable, especially in light of earlier warnings to stop.

After 14 pages there isn't much to discuss anyway.