Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Whats cool about alliance?

Hey all, i've played horde since vanilla and its always seemed like everything cool plotwise is centred around the horde.
    I recently faction transferred to alliance to play with friends and feel.. basically less cool? what have i missed in terms of
    alliance plot that is actually good?

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing....

10+ Year Old Account
    Only cool thing about ally is the last one I stabbed to death
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Human racial for the extra bang for your buck.

Deleted
    Nothing cool about alliance at all I'm afraid.

what isnt cool about the alliance? i mean weve got lo'gosh O-O

look at the names of the factions in 5.1 those names pretty much sums up the two factions the horde is all about rampaging and dominating their foes with pure brute force.

the alliance is like a tight cohesive wall they stand united and impenetrable and march forward.

plus SI7 is way cooler then anything the hordes got
    Last edited by Immitis; 2012-12-09 at 09:46 AM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    You've missed lots of really important stuff in books and virtually nothing in-game... >_<

All smart-ass comments aside, you missed the Vanilla Ony attunement quest. Alliance version was heaps better than the Horde one. There was the gnome's operation Gnomereggan a couple years back.

On a grander scale? Most of the awesome factions and neutral characters over the last 8 years got their start in the Alliance. Dalaran, virtually any paladins in the Argent Crusade, the Scarlet Crusade itself, Those Blood Elves and Undead you love so much, Shattrath was originally looked after by a Draenei priesthood, Hyjal used to be a Night-Elf exclusive area... Also, the best baddies: Arthas and Illidan both came from factions that make up the Alliance.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    Having people to play with in your case.

Lets see we have the smallest race in the game, a giant tree(stump)city, Russian space immigrants,a main leader who isnt a rage consumed moron(lately), vaguely british furries,and my faction is tearing its self apart from the inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    what isnt cool about the alliance? i mean weve got lo'gosh O-O

look at the names of the factions in 5.1 those names pretty much sums up the two factions the horde is all about rampaging and dominating their foes with pure brute force.

the alliance is like a tight cohesive wall they stand united and impenetrable and march forward.

plus SI7 is way cooler then anything the hordes got
    Sorry but Garona Halforcen is cooler then all the SI:7 together.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Sorry but Garona Halforcen is cooler then all the SI:7 together.
    garona is a neutral character. or did you forget who her baby daddy was O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    garona is a neutral character. or did you forget who her baby daddy was O-O
    Guess you haven't done twilight highlands as horde. She fights for us. Current affiliation is horde. Former is independent. The Kor'kron also fight with her.

#link to wowpedia# since iPad will not let me paste it ffffffffff
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2012-12-09 at 10:03 AM.
    Aye mate

No i think garona is with the horde in the twilight highlands featured as their rogue leader in the area, i doubt she would fit in with the allies with her having cut the heart of the high kings father out of his chest

15+ Year Old Account
    The Horde does what is necessary.

The Alliance does what they think is right.

Pick your side. If you're like me, you like both.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Guess you haven't done twilight highlands as horde. She fights for us.
    garona is neutral just because she was helping out the horde in twilight highlands doesnt mean she isnt neutral. she was there to stop the twilight cultists who she personally holds a grudge against if anything she was using the horde to help her not the other way around

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    socks, dwarves, the underdog i guess since it's obvious blizz favors horde, best pvp racial (human) i'd think of more but im about to go to bed

dwarves... that's about it. Humans maybe, but the other races are pretty lame. But as a lifelong Horde, I kinda want to roll up in Ironforge and drink and be Gimli.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    socks, dwarves, the underdog i guess since it's obvious blizz favors horde, best pvp racial (human) i'd think of more but im about to go to bed
    They are splitting the horde up that is hardly making them favour horde. All the while the alliance is getting stronger and stronger.

+10% rep humans get. Can't really think of anything else

worg starting area