Angry MC and last faze of first boss in Heat of Fear.

my guild and some of our friends kept getting boss to last faze but we just been having horible luck with mcs right before the bubbles.
    we had it down to 3% our best attempt would of had it if me the healer didn't get mced right before the bubbles and we were 2 healing.
    then anther time it was going perpect we had mcs and we were getting in bubbles we were in them nope a mc knocked several of us out of bubble that fight really needs to remove mc from 4th faze it would be so much easer and less risky.

Deleted
    Yes mc can be pain starting from even p3. But there is simple sollution... what we did is we demanded from our warlock and spriest to keep their fears on cd starting from p3.

Deleted
    ^ What he said... Dragon breath can be a pain too, and silences and... Well, any kind of aoe cc can ruin your try. That's why we had everyone use those a few secs before the boss cast his MC.

that doesnt take care of ely shamys thunder shock a hex a poly a stun every single cc of every class lol right about 3 secks before bubbles fase starts.
    im not for damage or health nerfs im for little things like that is just so stupid to the point of 1 cc mess with everything you worked for for a freeking 8 minute long fight. and plz ignore spelling been up since 8 pm doing that fight till 3:00 am.
    Last edited by fireywrath; 2012-12-09 at 12:22 PM.

All the CC you used as an example can be used on the boss before hand and put on CD (Except poly).
    You can also interrupt casts from them, no reason to let a poly/fear off.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    hex/poly can be dispelled. not an issue really. for everything else, just make sure it is on cooldown before he does his MC. for example on my lock, just before MC i use life tap, then mortal coil to put my instafear on cooldown and to heal the damage i just caused myself. simple

my biggest problem is that every single damn time i get mind controlled seconds before my dark soul comes off cd and then it gets used before im broken out. bah (that is ofc assuming guildies dont decide to troll me and put full dots on.)
    Last edited by Viggers; 2012-12-09 at 12:37 PM.

Yup, After the fifth atunement/force, blow all your CC on the boss. Pretty sure it's fifth, for me it's kind of a 'man, convert hasn't gone out out yet, better blow my HoJ'.

It'll generally go like this for us:

atune -> force -> atune -> force (hero/lust) -> atune -> convert -> force. You'll generally get one more convert unless you have epic dps, just make sure after atune to spend a GCD getting your CCs on CD. Mage's need to be broken first, and keep him interrupted if possible. Our enhance shaman is also pretty deadly, dunno if that's the norm, but just keep an eye out.

If you're Raid Leading, just remind people when it's about to come up and everything should be bueno.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fireywrath View Post
    that fight really needs to remove mc from 4th faze it would be so much easer and less risky.
    are you for real? that fight got horrible nerfed already with the force and verve hitting for around 20k or something instead of 60k.I'm suprised people still have a problem with it.It seriously is people like you that makes blizzard nerf all fights into oblivion and it's called phase not faze that is all.

I believe almost every class ahs some form of cc now. Make sure you have your raid respec for it if it is a talent. Bubbles take priority over MC. CC the MC get in bubble, re CC if needed then focus the CC after bubble. Also, all major CDs should be blown before MC happens anyway. If it's the fifth then before then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yuareapirate View Post
    are you for real? that fight got horrible nerfed already with the force and verve hitting for around 20k or something instead of 60k.I'm suprised people still have a problem with it.It seriously is people like you that makes blizzard nerf all fights into oblivion and it's called phase not faze that is all.
    I dunno what you are talking about but no... the force and verve damage has not been nerfed.

The thing that OP is doing wrong is that the mind controls last until the force and verve. That shouldnt be. As long as just some people are stunning and dpssing the mindcontrols (focus healers first) they should NEVER ever last until force and verve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I dunno what you are talking about but no... the force and verve damage has not been nerfed.
    the force and verve has definetly been nerfed the first 2 weeks of the instance force and verve hitted us for 60k every second or something and we actually had to rotate cd's to survive, while the third week we suddenly only got hit for 20k every tick and could probably solo heal it while before it was difficult with 3 healers but doable And yes both times we were in the bubble

the force and verve has definetly been nerfed the first 2 weeks of the instance force and verve hitted us for 60k every second or something and we actually had to rotate cd's to survive, while the third week we suddenly only got hit for 20k every tick and could probably solo heal it while before it was difficult with 3 healers but doable And yes both times we were in the bubble
    You probably had some raid CDs and people actually using personals, it still hit me for ~43k on average on our last kill and that's using either Blood Presence or IBF.

Deleted
    Were you using a disc priest for the other kills?
    I did not do it yet this week but last week it was as strong as ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Were you using a disc priest for the other kills?
    I did not do it yet this week but last week it was as strong as ever.
    people in this thread had the same http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rce+verve+nerf but seems that it was a bubble buff wich has basicly the same results

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    You probably had some raid CDs and people actually using personals, it still hit me for ~43k on average on our last kill and that's using either Blood Presence or IBF.
    Force and verve was indirectly nerfed by increasing the amount of damage that the bubbles absorb. I forget the exact numbers but it was something like an increase from 40% to 60%. Whatever it is, its very noticable.

As to the OP's problem. Get your annoying fears etc used before mc happens. Also, prio breaking the healers out. Your attitude is meh "remover mechanic pls, it made us die!" Sounds weak.

MCs just before a Force and Verve were iffy back when Force and Verve actually did damage.

You really just need to keep an eye out. If it looks like a MC is going to go out immediately followed by a F&V, then call it and have your DPS trained, and have everyone with immunities and CCs put them on cooldown.