Can anyone fix this addon?

ElvUI Enhanced Nameplate Auras
    http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=79

Cheers!

You'll either have to wait for the author to update it for 5.1, or ask around on the ElvUI forums if anyone has a fix. Maybe PM the author of it if he plans to update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    You'll either have to wait for the author to update it for 5.1, or ask around on the ElvUI forums if anyone has a fix. Maybe PM the author of it if he plans to update soon.
    Why couldn't someone with deep lua knowledge just fix it if they have the time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Why couldn't someone with deep lua knowledge just fix it if they have the time?
    Possibly because the original author wouldn't appreciate someone messing around with his addon?
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    Possibly because the original author wouldn't appreciate someone messing around with his addon?
    *Abandoned addon.

Deleted
    *Abandoned addon.
    Regardless. If the author doesn't want anyone messing with his add-on it's a no-go, abandoned or not. I know I sure as hell wouldn't want people changing an add-on I made if I ever found I couldn't devote time to it.

*Abandoned addon.
    Just because it hasn't been updated for 5.1 right away does not mean it's abandoned. It was updated for 5.0.5, so no reason it won't eventually be updated for 5.1. Or you know, private message the author of the addon on the ElVUI forums and ask him directly like i suggested.