Deleted

Question Paypal 4 digit code

So, I want to add a creditcard to my paypal account. In order to do this, Paypal charges a small fee and with this fee comes a 4 digit code. I can see I got charged 2,14 euro but I cannot find a code. This transaction happened 26/11/2012.

I tried to put in some codes on their website and it gave me an error (obviously) and then I had to send them a fax with some details about me. This happened somewhere 6 days ago. So now I check the site again to see what info I have to fax them because I'm going to my dad tonight (who has a scanner/fax). When I do the add creditcard I just see the page where you have to fill in all your information again and where they say they will charge you a fee and you will get the 4 digit code.

So basically I cannot enter a 4 digid code anymore, I cannot find anything about faxing them and all I can do is get charged again with the risk of having (again) no code. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickghost View Post
    So, I want to add a creditcard to my paypal account. In order to do this, Paypal charges a small fee and with this fee comes a 4 digit code. I can see I got charged 2,14 euro but I cannot find a code. This transaction happened 26/11/2012.

I tried to put in some codes on their website and it gave me an error (obviously) and then I had to send them a fax with some details about me. This happened somewhere 6 days ago. So now I check the site again to see what info I have to fax them because I'm going to my dad tonight (who has a scanner/fax). When I do the add creditcard I just see the page where you have to fill in all your information again and where they say they will charge you a fee and you will get the 4 digit code.

So basically I cannot enter a 4 digid code anymore, I cannot find anything about faxing them and all I can do is get charged again with the risk of having (again) no code. Can anyone help?
    Check your card transactions online, click on the PayPal one there should be a 4 digit code.

Deleted
    That is what I did, according to paypal this is how your code should look like: PayPal*1234CODE of PP*1234CODE
    But I cannot see 'Paypal'/'PP' or a 4 digit code anywhere

you are looking at the wrong transaction then.

Deleted
    This is what I see and it is the only small amount that was charged:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/86204000.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/96/51913488.png/
    Last edited by mmoc1a03f8a88e; 2012-12-09 at 01:35 PM.

Just checked and the transaction with the details might take some time depending your credit card company, in the transaction window the code will usualy have an asterisk infront of it (*).

Just wait a bit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Just checked and the transaction with the details might take some time depending your credit card company, in the transaction window the code will usualy have an asterisk infront of it (*).

Just wait a bit
    Aah, I found it! I tried adding my card again and it showed me an error that they blocked my card because I entered to many wrong codes. Now I have to mail them some info which I will do tonight and hopefully everything will be okay then.

Thanks!