Deleted

What happened to medivh??

Little bit of a Lore spoiler here about Medivh so if your reading about him don't read on

Okay so I just finished the Warcraft book The Last Guardian, Khadgar, Garona and Anduin Lother just fought Medivh and his demon side, what I read was that once he was defeated Lother left and took his men to recover, Garona went missing and Khadgar stayed to bury the bodies of Medivh, Moroes and cook, after he buried the bodies he saw a trespasser on the balcony before Karazhan, supposedly Medivh, they spoke for a bit and as the sun came up the being disappeared, then from what I read ( this is what confusses me) Khadgar kinda channeled Karazhans, visions, memories and power into Medivh, Medivh then transformed into a Raven and shot away.

But what I don't get was, I thought Khadgar buried all that was left of Medivh's human remains? Did the power of Karazhan and all that it held resurrect the human part of Medivh?

I'm a bit confused can somebody help?

Cheers, Conor.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    Little bit of a Lore spoiler here about Medivh so if your reading about him don't read on

Okay so I just finished the Warcraft book The Last Guardian, Khadgar, Garona and Anduin Lother just fought Medivh and his demon side, what I read was that once he was defeated Lother left and took his men to recover, Garona went missing and Khadgar stayed to bury the bodies of Medivh, Moroes and cook, after he buried the bodies he saw a trespasser on the balcony before Karazhan, supposedly Medivh, they spoke for a bit and as the sun came up the being disappeared, then from what I read ( this is what confusses me) Khadgar kinda channeled Karazhans, visions, memories and power into Medivh, Medivh then transformed into a Raven and shot away.

But what I don't get was, I thought Khadgar buried all that was left of Medivh's human remains? Did the power of Karazhan and all that it held resurrect the human part of Medivh?

I'm a bit confused can somebody help?

Cheers, Conor.
    His mother Aegwynn resurrected him, using what remained of her once great power.

Hopefully somewhere to never be seen again.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Hopefully somewhere to never be seen again.
    Are you confusing Medivh with his son Med'an?
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Are you confusing Medivh with his son Med'an?
    Yes! I believe I did.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Yes! I believe I did.
    Hey! I want Med'an in game! (As killable npc of course....)

I don't remember the last guardian that well, but in some form the real Medivh lingered after being killed, without Sargeras' corruption. (as a spirit maybe). He is one of the key lore figures in WcIII, but has not been seen since the end of Wc3, where he pretty much says that he will retire ("take my place among the legends of the past" or something like that).

Yes! I believe I did.
    That comparison is not worthy, medivh is awesome. Med'an not so much.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    I don't remember the last guardian that well, but in some form the real Medivh lingered after being killed, without Sargeras' corruption. (as a spirit maybe). He is one of the key lore figures in WcIII, but has not been seen since the end of Wc3, where he pretty much says that he will retire ("take my place among the legends of the past" or something like that).
    This is pretty much it. Might wanna checkout Warcraft III if you haven't already.