Deleted

Is there going to be Christmas 7 days free time?

I want to try the game once again, cos i had a break for a few months and I want to see the new talents and all. Usually there are 7 days of free time for inactive players in december. Do you know/do you think if theres gonna be free time this year? I still havent claimed MoP free 10 days trial so I want to know if I should wait for the 7 free days. Thank you.

Deleted
    Just go to a store and buy it... its worth it

Why don't you just get the 10 days and see if you like it, you certainly don't need 17 days to get an idea of the expansion. Can you even get past level 85 on the trial?

Free trial is only up to lvl 20, I think.

If you got an account, just resub - it cost like nothing, realy... If you dont like it, unsub - Problem solved
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1596 View Post
    I want to try the game once again, cos i had a break for a few months and I want to see the new talents and all. Usually there are 7 days of free time for inactive players in december. Do you know/do you think if theres gonna be free time this year? I still havent claimed MoP free 10 days trial so I want to know if I should wait for the 7 free days. Thank you.
    You can only take one OR the other...It'd be dumb to wait for the 7 days when you already have a TEN days waiting for you

Deleted
    well they usually give out the 7 days before christmas day so why not to use them, after that i can activate MoP trial.