Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Don't ever put my black proto on it as well please, you already ruined tier3.....

You know they will, it's only a matter of time. A change I like for many reasons. Raids have enough vanity items already for current tier raids. Though raiders refuse to see it because More > Better. The only thing I personally feel should be "Prestigious" are world and server firsts. People want to do raids because they are "Challenging" and "Fun" content, not "I want to do this so I can flaunt it when the items removed."

That kind of attitude doesn't need rewarded and that coming from a person who's been playing since Classic and has played games since I was 5. Mounts should be removed from all "Vanity" or prestige rewards, if they NEED something that bad, just add on transmog gear for heroic raid rewards and remove the old tier rewards at the start of each new content patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by popolo View Post
    Why is it acceptable to bring back a mount that took a moderate amount of time/luck/skill to get? You might all laugh now saying how easy naxx 10/25 were, when you're obviously the 99.99% of the WoW population that doesn't have that mount. Immortal/Undying might sound like easy achievements, but they were incredibly hard when naxx was current content. (KT's frost blast on your heals)

Why not bring back the Scarab Lord mount? That took no amount of skill to get and was mostly a guild effort, yet it only rewarded one person in most cases.
    Immortal and the Undying were never hard. The cockblock in the black proto-drake was always Sarth 3D.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice Madness kill, though I admit I just fast-forwarded to the 4th platform. Nice finishing move, btw.

Deleted
    Logging in before Wrath and killing a joke of a boss in Karazhan isn't "working hard" for anything.
    Given how everything needs to be nerfed these days fo mass appeal I dare to say otherwise. Yeah, the boss wasnt M'uru pre-nerf hard but adleast it had a bar to strive and it wouldn't lower if people QQ- I mean complained long and loud enough.

What I mean to say is that exclusivity is good. It's a nice pat on loyal customer's heads.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 06:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Cause all the unlucky people who didn't win it during the event can all rot in hell, amirite?
    nounotrite!
    It's about having something special and unique. What's wrong with that?

I refuse to believe that there where no Ret Q&A's. Clearly we got snubbed.

Deleted
    That Madness kill was pure luck.... Then again why am I not surpised that its doable by once again a BLOOD dk.... OP basterds the lot of ya'

P.S: That my friends is a proper hero class. Soloing shit, that others cannot.

Deleted
    But but but, you have blood pres... Oh and warriors, mages and shamans are fine.. LOL trollface

GC is a clueless moron.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So everyone that killed kael'thas back in BC should have a phoenix? Everyone who killed Mandokir back when ZG went live for the first time should get the raptor automatically? They put in as much effort as anyone else that killed it back then and got it. What about transitive difficulty? If one raid is harder than another, but the first raid drops a mount, should you get the mount from the first raid after having cleared the second? Or how about the dungeon drop mounts, like from stonecore or vortex pinnacle? I killed those bosses numerous times when they were "current" content, should my achievement earn me said mount?

I could give a rat's ass if they bring back strictly cosmetic rewards, especially in an avenue in which so very, very few people will actually get it, like the black market auction house. I'm a mount hunter, and I ride mounts that look cool, not mounts that I think will make other people think I'm better than them.
    You missunderstand my post.

Deleted
    That doesn't make sense. Rusted proto? Maybe chaud meant black proto?

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Immortal and the Undying were never hard. The cockblock in the black proto-drake was always Sarth 3D.
    You probably have confused black and plagued proto drakes. Sarth 3D 25 man, which was required for black proto, was very easy. 10 man, which was required for plagued proto, was hard. Cockblock for black proto was Immortal, cockblock for plagued proto was Sarth 3d.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    You probably have confused black and plagued proto drakes. Sarth 3D 25 man, which was required for black proto, was very easy. 10 man, which was required for plagued proto, was hard. Cockblock for black proto was Immortal, cockblock for plagued proto was Sarth 3d.
    You have it right on the money.

Is it a mistake that they added rusted instead of Black? I mean you can pretty much 2man all of 10 Ulduar in piss poor gear, hardly worth spending 10k on.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    So, ignoring all the special snowflake discussion,

Is is my imagination, or are the blue tweets getting more and more redundant? I was trying to make out anything in all those tweets that was in any way new and not just another "we do listen, but it's us that makes the game" post rephrased slightly.
    When people keep asking them the same old questions, or putting forward the ''Development by democracy!'' argument again, Blizz are going to have to stick to the answer they gave before. Not their fault people ask the same old shit.

It's so funny seeing so many that want all the special items on the BMAH because they couldn't get one when it was fairly hard/luck to get, it's what the wow has come too now, if you're bad just ask for it some more and buy the gold from either blizz or chinese gold farmers and you can magically have this special item, what's the point in even doing stuff if you can't look a bit more special than others depending on your skill/time, and no i don't have anything special, but i think those who worked for something should be able to keep it that way instead og all the whiners that just want everything served to them with no effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by popolo View Post
    Why is it acceptable to bring back a mount that took a moderate amount of time/luck/skill to get? You might all laugh now saying how easy naxx 10/25 were, when you're obviously the 99.99% of the WoW population that doesn't have that mount. Immortal/Undying might sound like easy achievements, but they were incredibly hard when naxx was current content. (KT's frost blast on your heals)

Why not bring back the Scarab Lord mount? That took no amount of skill to get and was mostly a guild effort, yet it only rewarded one person in most cases.
    I agree 100%. Sarth wasn't the easiest either on 10 man.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    I agree 100%. Sarth wasn't the easiest either on 10 man.
    Sarth was harder on 10 man than 25 man due to its design.. was much easier to use 'special' tactics on 25 man (I think on our first kill we used 4-5 tanks one of which was a Voidwalker, to do it.) Though I did do it on 10 man but was missing immortal (+ some others) so didn't get the drake!

Stop giving AH abusing zombies rewards.

Deleted
    What's next? Gladiator mounts and past Gladiator titles?

Merciless Gladiator(Bid: 70,000G)

If you got the gold you can have anything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sick of Ghostcrawler busting out the bullshit excuse that "totems are hard to counter". "Hard to counter" if you don't have a fucking brain, maybe. You target them and kill them in one swing, maybe a couple if glyphed. I've found that the changes to totems aren't actually that bad just in random BGs, but what irritates me is that Ghostcrawler is either lying or covering for those other players who whine about having to switch targets to kill totems in order to nullify their effects.

Mionewhore

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-10 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    So much rage, but anyway I didn't realise the Arcanite Reaper was on the AH, I remember getting it just before Wrath on paladin, to bad he no longer exists :P