Poll: What do you have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Desktop, tv and a regular mobile phone. It can make pictures, but no fancy smartphone.

PC, Asus laptop, Asus eeePC, Samsung galaxy tab, HTC (Sensation) smartphone, iPod touch and Sony 40'' TV.
    ...not exactly sure why I have the eeePC since I really don't use it a lot (then again, I watch TV like once every blue moon, my flatmate uses it a lot more). Other stuff I use regularly, tab is insanely useful for uni, I don't leave my house without my iPod no matter where I go and as for the phone, I changed to HTC because Nokia was driving me crazy with how bugged and slow it was but honestly other than Whatsapp, texting, calling and taking pictures, I don't use it for anything else.

Deleted
    Tv, game console, desktop, tablet. That covers most of my needs. I have a mobile phone, but it's not exactly smart. It's got the android app store, but most apps won't work on my phone. But it works well enough for making calls/texts and its my alarm clock and I use it to listen to music on the way to and from work.

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 12:34 AM ----------

I didn't tick DVD player and MP3 player because I use my phone/pc to cover those.

10+ Year Old Account
    A shitty TV from the 80s or 90s that I got for $5 from a church fair.
    A Lenovo laptop that was 2 weeks on the market when I bought it.
    A Nook that I got for a college graduation gift
    A 1999 Subaru Outback that's been in a fight with a telephone pole (after an argument with some black ice) and is still alive (somehow.)

And that's it. No smartphone, no desktop, no console. My DVD player is my laptop and my MP3 player is my Nook.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Why is a motorbike not listed!?!

I feel outdated as I still have a flip phone. Oh well, I don't really need a smart phone as I have a laptop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I feel outdated as I still have a flip phone.
    So do I /10char
    Putin khuliyo

I have a desktop, a laptop, a television, an MP3 player, a few consoles, and some other stuff.

The TV and laptop aren't especially expensive. The desktop is self built and was a fair price. The other stuff was of negligible cost. I'm fine without having much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Er... I feel kinda spoiled now. I checked all the boxes >.>

The desktop is really old, but I guess it still counts.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    So do I /10char
    I as well. I don't get why people get so depressed over it, either. I know many people with smartphones and they don't seem to utilize their advanced features enough to justify their paying for it. It costs me less than $8 a month for my phone and it was $15 for it initially.

Asus g55 laptop
    Selfbuilt desktop (specs in signature)
    Iphone 4S
    old itouch
    99 Ford Taurus
    xbox 360, ps1, ps2 every mobile except psvita.

I spend too much of my paycheck on technology =/

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|

15+ Year Old Account
    Most of the above but it doesn't all get a lot of use. TV and Bluray player are hardly used as well as my xbox. In my spare time I'm usually in front of the computer for gaming or entertainment. With Blockbuster/Rogers gone there is hardly any place to rent blurays and those stupid redboxes are always empty.

I have a 2 year old Thinkpad that I got on clearance at the university, after wow nuked my old one. Pretty sweet desktop that I built a few months ago. Drive a Mustang.

I have a phone, grudgingly, and I block data and texts. (swings her cane) No TV either.

Deleted
    Desktop, Console, Smartphone, TV and a bike.

10+ Year Old Account
    All that but car lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Self-built desktop
    MSI GE60 Laptop
    Asus Eee Pad Transformer
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    2005 Dodge Neon
    32" Vizio TV
    Xbox 360

I have tons more stuff, but that's just the stuff I have off of the poll.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow, some people have (nearly) everything? o.0 Awesome and.....well you must have moneyz...
    Eh not really. Got my smartphone on an upgrade, $600 phone for ~$150. Desktop I built myself over time by taking advantage of Intel's retailer reward program and deals on Newegg. Laptop I got discounted due to being a college student, it's crap now. (Though it handles Win 7 and can play LoL at low settings.) My car was co-signed for by my parents when I was fresh out of high school, paid off now. Console I got as a Xmas gift the first Xmas PS3 was available, guess I'm lucky in that I still have a working 1st gen that can play PS2 games. TV was another Xmas gift a few years back. iPod was a birthday present from an ex-lover. Blu-Ray, see PS3. The only thing I don't have is a tablet, and I have no desire to get one. My Android phone can do anything a tablet can do PLUS be a phone. Also, fuck Apple products. Enjoy being locked into your crappy appstore.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a custom built desktop (I didn't built it myself, a friend did), a laptop for school, a tv and a console.

I have everything listed minus a tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Wow, some people have (nearly) everything? o.0 Awesome and.....well you must have moneyz...
    Not really. The only thing that is pricey that you have listed is the car, and that's really only true if you purchased a new car.

Acer Desktop, Acer Laptop, Asus Tablet, Droid Smart Phone, PS3, Xbox 360, 40in Flat Screen TV & Yamaha Motorcycle.