Poll: What do you have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What tech do you have?

I posess a gaming desktop, self built.
    A HTC One X. (old MP3 player became obsolete because of this one)
    A pretty good laptop, which can handle games pretty well.

But it can be anything, cars, tv's etc.

I am satisfied this way, with these items and really really happy with them.

Poll is multiple choices so vote on!
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-12-09 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    Laptop, Desktop (self-built), car. I don't even own a smart phone.. I hate phones at the best of times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Laptop, Desktop (self-built), car. I don't even own a smart phone.. I hate phones at the best of times.
    Yet your avatar.....oh the irony....haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Yet your avatar.....oh the irony....haha
    Youtube "Terry Tibbs". It's how I wish I could treat every phonecall

Deleted
    Surprising...not 1 tablet owner yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are not really that practical, they are pretty much just an over sized smartphone, and most of the people here are gamers, particularly WoW players, when do we have time to even use a tablet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Because they are not really that practical, they are pretty much just an over sized smartphone, and most of the people here are gamers, particularly WoW players, when do we have time to even use a tablet?
    I don't know, but I am just surprised not 1 tablet owner is here!

Let me be surprised!

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 11:31 PM ----------

Tv,s have a surprising lead...

Deleted
    HTC One X, Desktop computer (plays wow on medium settings), a TV/DVD combination, we share an iPad as a familly and a red 2000 Nissan Micra

Gaming laptop (which I do everything on), car, and mp3 player (mostly for the car).

I still possess a flip phone, which I pull out in public unashamed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Car, Desktop, MP3 player, Console, TV, DVD player.

Smartphone? phht... I don't even have a cell phone, they don't work out here in "the sticks"
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

10+ Year Old Account
    A desktop, a laptop, a smartphone (Lumia 920) and a car (Saab 9-3).
    I do have a decade old mp3 player somewhere but I have no idea where and I haven't used it for many years so I'm not even listing that one.

What exactly does "other" mean? I have a audio/video reciever and a pair of floorspeakers, does that count?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Most gamers are also in their 30's and have a job. I got my tablet so I can more comfortably organize stuff for work, emails etc etc etc, and still consume content anywhere in my house.

Tiny smartphone, laptop from work, laptop for home, desktop at home, tablet and an old MP3 player I once got for free and still works great and some very weird mp4 player made in China that makes noise when I shake it but surprisingly works great.

As for why the tablet. Well I use public transportation (yeah boo me) so I have plenty of spare time to read e-books and watch movies/series. It's awesome really. HD 7" screen is plenty once you get used to it.

A normal cell and a broken Casio commando that half works until I replace it.
    Desktop thats getting in years and been upgraded to keep life in it
    MP3 and GPS got stolen
    Car which has awesome bluetooth

10+ Year Old Account
    All of those excluding a tablet, which I find to be superfluous. My pride and joy is my custom built desktop comp which cost me a few thousand bucks which, as a highschooler, is a lot to me. Also got a new Iphone 5 because I didn't have a phone previously and decided why not get the most recent one. My laptop is a piece though and I only really use it when I'm smoking with the neighbor at his house or in the car.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

I have a Galaxy S3
    An updated desktop my husband built for me and upgrades every year or twoish
    A new Laptop I just bought from HP.
    I drive a 2012 Hyundai Elantra
    A Wii and Wii U, Xbox 360 and ps3.
    a 55" HDTV
    Bluray player on the PS3
    An old Ipod Nano which is hooked up to my car
    Other? Uh I have a Kinect and surround sound audio system for the TV

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Most gamers are also in their 30's and have a job. I got my tablet so I can more comfortably organize stuff for work, emails etc etc etc, and still consume content anywhere in my house.
    This, they've very useful for managing work related stuff and mine does a lot of duty as an e-reader personally as well. Increasingly schools are moving to kids having tablets not laptops as well, it's the way of the future sorry to say.

For me personally I replaced my desktop with a gaming laptop earlier in the year, I don't have a TV (use the computer to watch things) and thus also no DVD/Blu Ray, aside from that I tick all the boxes. I'm a little surprised that seems to make me a higher than average consumer of tech, I would have thought I'd be lower tbh.

I own all of those things...

I also use all of those things.

I also have several monitors set up in the other room for when friends come over and we have LAN parties. It just makes it easier when they don't have to lug their entire setup over.

PC I do general things and gaming on. iMac for business because I don't like towers all that much and it's easier than having a tower and cables everywhere. A macbook pro for working on the go. Some old nokia phone that has a long battery life and an Audi A5 that I'm selling soon to make way for my new car

Deleted
    Wow, some people have (nearly) everything? o.0 Awesome and.....well you must have moneyz...