Deleted

Holy (Crap) Radiance with 10y range

Why does HR has only 10y range? PoH is 30y, Wild Growth 30y.

HR 10y
    LoD 15y
    Holy Prism 15y

LoD with 15y is "OK", could be larger, but HR is just so bad unless the raid is standing completly together (Gara'jal). But for fights like empress, where you should stay few yards away from other players HR is totaly useless. Not to forget about 2p bonus (10% less mana for useless spell).

Quote Originally Posted by Mahu View Post
    Why does HR has only 10y range? PoH is 30y, Wild Growth 30y.

HR 10y
    LoD 15y
    Holy Prism 15y

LoD with 15y is "OK", could be larger, but HR is just so bad unless the raid is standing completly together (Gara'jal). But for fights like empress, where you should stay few yards away from other players HR is totaly useless. Not to forget about 2p bonus (10% less mana for useless spell).
    LoD has 30 yards range. Else I agree on that the range for HR is to small

HR is fine if your raid understands it, in 25 mans its easy to make it useful when combined with the free Holy Shock healing, certain fights do give you problems but all healers have that

In 10m HR is a serious chore. Get some raid frames that show clusters or 'neighbors' and it should help. I know for a fact grid2 and vuhdo have this functionality and the other raid frames addons probably have it, or a plugin for it

Because HR affects all targets within that area. PoH and Wild growth affect 5. You can't compare the spells.
    Would be way too OP if it hit everything within 30yards

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    Because HR affects all targets within that area. PoH and Wild growth affect 5. You can't compare the spells.
    Would be way too OP if it hit everything within 30yards

/thread
    You have no idea, have you? HR affects all targets, but scales down if hit you more than 6 with it. Don't compare things if you don't have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    You have no idea, have you? HR affects all targets, but scales down if hit you more than 6 with it. Don't compare things if you don't have a clue
    I'm quite aware it scales down, and I don't care for your childish attitude. I am uncertain why you decided to even mention that as it has no bearing on the topic whatsoever. I'm also not sure why you're telling me not to compare things. I didn't compare anything, my whole entire point is that you can't compare the spells. Spell A does this so Spell B should be able to do that as well. Blah, why am I even bothering wasting my breath, you're obviously clueless and just spurt out knee jerk reaction responses.

Anyways, HR can hit more than 6 people and the other spells can't thus the spells he listed function very differently and are not a fair comparison. To add even more to that, PoH is limited within group.
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2012-12-10 at 09:08 AM.

HR is fine.. it is usable in 10 man unless you play with douches who don't realize you hug up during raid damage. It's not needed however and it's nice in 10 man to get some use for the single target heals with cast time.

In 25 man LFR you can just spam it on melee, who will invariably not run from damage.

25 man normal... should be really good there if you play with people who have a clue. Havn't played that yet as I lost my raid group during vacation.

LFR perspective again: its good in 50% of the fights, in the others not so much, but I'm still winning healing meters against people 10+ ilevels so pally class must have something right...