Thread: [Zombiefest!]

Deleted

[Zombiefest!]

Hello, me and a friend tried this achie today.
    Everything went smooth, he gathered 99 zombies from first part, me 63 from second but the weird thing that happened when we killed them all, they din't add up.
    I was stuck on 63/100 at achie and him at 99/100.
    Any word on this?

Deleted
    There is a timer that gets actived that you need to get 100 withing the time span. Might cause a problem for you. I just remember you had to kite all zombies from the first part to the second part where you lead arthas to the timed event boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were you too far away? I've never heard of this issue where one player gets half the credit the other did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    There is a timer that gets actived that you need to get 100 withing the time span. Might cause a problem for you. I just remember you had to kite all zombies from the first part to the second part where you lead arthas to the timed event boss.
    This. Kite the second boss into the house where the third boss is, wait till all zombies respawn, kill him off, continue untill arthas moves into the backstree, gather all zombies from the first part, kite them through tot eh second part, kill all of them off within X seconds.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to actually kite the zombies to the backstreet. I did the achievement solo at 85 without killing any bosses. I just ran around the entire front area making sure not to kill a single thing and when I had every zombie pissed at me, I ae'd them.

there's exactly 100 up to the 2nd boss so you don't need both sides for the achievement

Deleted
    I soloed this on my Shaman. I killed everything up to second boss. Then i waited for 5-10 minutes for every zombie to respawn. After I killed the third boss i runned all the way back and pulled every single Zombie in the instance. Even after the third boss. Done.

10+ Year Old Account
    i did this in cata, the zombies were all dead at 99/100, I was mad lol