Thread: The WoW books

The WoW books

Does anyone know of audio for all the the WoW books? i just searched for Rise of the Horde but all i could find was that fake robot crap and i cant listen to it. I would like a person to read it as I follow along. No I am not five, but I find it hard to stay on track if I read it myself. I always picture things in my head how it goes along and keep reading but i'm not really reading it. So for the longest time having someone else read long stories and me follow along worked. I can read short stuff but I want to read every WoW book and there is like 17 or something like that and I will miss a lot. I could really use some help if any of you know of a real person audio
    I don't age I level up...

10+ Year Old Account
    "World of Warcraft: Stormrage", "World of Warcraft: Wolfheart" and "World of Warcraft: Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War" are available on www.audible.com" which is a Amazon service.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

I wonder if Blizzard has ever thought about, or been asked about, releasing their own audio versions. They could use the voice actor for Sindragosa. Jk about that part.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    I wonder if Blizzard has ever thought about, or been asked about, releasing their own audio versions. They could use the voice actor for Sindragosa. Jk about that part.
    We all know they'd use Metzen!

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    We all know they'd use Metzen!
    I think that would be good!