What makes SV more superior in this fight since isn't it best to spread the slimes out (negating any AoE goodness)? How do you find the balance between eating up pools and leaving them to respawn in P1? And in P2, is the tank who's reshaped from P1 just full time applying the debuff on the boss (eating pools) while the other one constantly gets broken out while stacking the debuff on the monstrosity (not eating pools and just stacking)? Good video:].
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    What makes SV more superior in this fight since isn't it best to spread the slimes out (negating any AoE goodness)?
    While you're right about needing them to be spread out, SV is better for dealing with the slimes through the buff to Serpent Sting. I'd love to be BM for the last phase though, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    What makes SV more superior in this fight since isn't it best to spread the slimes out (negating any AoE goodness)? How do you find the balance between eating up pools and leaving them to respawn in P1? And in P2, is the tank who's reshaped from P1 just full time applying the debuff on the boss (eating pools) while the other one constantly gets broken out while stacking the debuff on the monstrosity (not eating pools and just stacking)? Good video:].
    yup you got it, we went into p3 with no puddles or very few? he died pretty quick with 50+ stacks

what is that cursor mod? thanks for video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sl00thy View Post
    what is that cursor mod? thanks for video
    The little black square? That's an option in streaming programs like xsplit.

ya i found it on curse a little after i posted. thanks

Total scumbag dps, lol. H-Ambershaper is next on our list, Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Garalon were roflmao easy.