Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Nah... Play it cool, and pick your nose.
    I say go all out and lick her

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Crazy stare? Anyways this is why you always sit at the back of the room/lecture hall.

Two advantages depending on the layout of the room that comes to mind.
    If the door is at the back of the room you will be the first one out if something serious happen, fire, crazy broads who stare at you, crazy gunmen, Lars Vilks getting bum rushed by angry muslims... you get the deal.
    You got a great vantage point for checking out the asses of the girls in class as they walk to their seats(as long as the room isn't circle shaped)
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just stare back and make retarded faces at her.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    I'd just play a staring game, if I lose she gets a date out of me. If she loses she gets an "In yo face!" moment.

Maybe the way you take notes attracts her attention? Do you type loudly or is your quill pen extra scratchy on the notebook?

my personal experience and honestly more people need to ask me about relationship issues..regaurdless of the pursuit of relationship or friendship status....just go talk to her...even if its just a freindly hi. that will cause a ripple effect in what is atm a stale and dull nothingness currently. what i do know about people is if there interested in anything they will talk..heck hi is just an icebreaker.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Is her name... Lola?

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Shes planing how to murder you while trying to keep you alive as long as possible...what only me?...okay.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Oh it's you with these kind of threads again.
    What he said.

Just take off your clothes in class, she'll still stare but at least it will be less awkward when everyone else does too.
    Other than that talking sometimes helps, but it's grossly overrated. Or just do the high school thing and throw papers at her, you could write stuff on it but that's not 100% necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    i'll be taking down notes from the lecture and i'll notice her looking straight at me. this happens like 3 times every class.

what does it mean?

It means you should walk up to her and ask her wtf is her problem? Or just ask her, hey why are you staring at me, what do you want? Or just flip her the bird, I'm pretty sure that'll get her to stop.

This is one of the most ambiguous questions I have ever read on MMO. You should probably just stare back, slowly taking all your shirt off. Then grab some peanut butter and jelly and rub it all over yourself and then lay on top of your desk motioning for her to bring some bread? That's what I would definitely do.

Deleted
    i'll be taking down notes from the lecture and i'll notice her looking straight at me. this happens like 3 times every class.what does it mean?
    Either it means she wonders why you keep writing down points that are stark staringly obvious.

Or it means she can't believe you look just like your MMO Champion avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stare back
    Putin khuliyo

OOOORRRR she is just wondering why is this guy staring at me? only way to know she is staring at you is to be staring at her, correct?

10+ Year Old Account
    Say hello and take notice of her reaction.
    If shes shy, she wants you up her.
    If shes weirded out by you, best bet she thinks you're a retard and doesn't want anything to do with you.

She probably just curious as to the person you might be.

Deleted
    Your incessant mouth breathing whilst checking online forums on your phone is really annoying her and she is trying to figure you if you are mouth breathing on purpose, or if your nose is actually defunct

You should drop your pants and starting windmilling. At least then she will have something to stare at.

10+ Year Old Account
    she wants you to give her the d

i'll be taking down notes from the lecture and i'll notice her looking straight at me. this happens like 3 times every class.

what does it mean?
    She clearly wants dick mate.

Go talk to her ? Worst that could happen is you could be sued for sexual harrasment.