Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Proberly servers first lvl 56 Molten core kill

I was bored and I heard about a bug with raid after patch 5.1, that you could enter any raid regardless what lvl you were.

So I shanghaied a guildie to boost me through Molten core.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zpp76b.jpg

Why I did it and why I post it is simple. Because I can.
    And because I wanted mage Tier set

Total death: 5 (Guildie was lagging)
    Total Tier items: 1 (loot Gods why do you pain me so.)
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-10 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Big image!
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

You could enter molten core from level 55, since ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the point of this - so you had a high-level character help you kill Ragnaros at level 56 in 18 seconds?

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild took lvl 56 Priests in Vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Yep.

I'm confused... if a guildie boosted you through, then what does your level matter?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I did this at level 55 on my warrior during classic. I can't remember tho =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Top guilds on my realm used to feed high-50s alts tier items in MC when they were in BWL/AQ40 progression, I think. Not a new thing.

Deleted
    ^what he said, and also what is the point? you got boosted in Mc, thats nice for you... but making a forum post about it? aboit a maybe server first totaly random thing with no proof what so ever?

15+ Year Old Account
    that is quite an accomplishment you´ve got yourself there, congratulations
    please keep us informed on your next grand journeys

may the lootgod and your guildie be with you
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand the point of this thread at all! I went and solo'd like 6 old raids this week but I felt no need to jump on forums and post that I did it cause I can! Unless something spectacular went down, or you found a way around mechanics to a fight nobody has found out about in a fight nobody solo'd yet who the heck cares /smdh

I came here cause i expected a lvl 56 to have solo'ed MC...

I am dissapointed
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty certain you could not enter it before lvl 60 ohh well nvm then. disregard the post
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

You can actually get into molten core at level 50, but the attunement requires level 55.

There was a way around a very, very long time ago. I remember a 50 warr in my guild getting the Earthshaker then raging because he couldn't use it yet, lol.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    I was pretty certain you could not enter it before lvl 60 ohh well nvm then. disregard the post
    Nope, always been able to at that level Also it's very sad, i thought a level 56 had soloed MC, that would have been quite an achievment:P But getting boosted really doesn't count as anything great,
    But if you had fun, then that's the main thing

Deleted
    You're only around 7 years late, very hard not to insert slowpoke meme right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Actually MC, AQ 20, AQ 40 and Old ZG are for lvls 50 and higher. There's even a raiding guild <FIFTY> whose only purpose is to clear as many vanilla raids as possible with lvl 50s only.
    Last edited by mmocb3196d46fe; 2012-12-10 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    Actually MC, AQ 20, Old ZG and BWL(not sure about this one) are for lvls 50 and higher. There's even a raiding guild <FIFTY> whose only purpose is to clear as many vanilla raids as possible with lvl 50s only.
    They are not for lvl 50s. The raids where released for lvl 60 characters. Taking 58s and 59s has been quite common even in vanilla. The reason why it is so much easier to accomplish without lvl 60s is because classes are worked out much better, entry level BC gear is quite good and because the average player has much better knowledge of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP you are too late and too high level.

Ran level 50 toons through it for years already.

Deleted
    I do not get it? Wow so a max level killed everything, and you just stood there?. How is this new? the only thing 5.1 did, was it now does not require to be in a raid. In vanila as 58 i was in Zul'gurup and Molten core. It was ofc only a ones in MC(they really wanted that Innervate) and 2 times in ZG before i dinged 60. but so?

15+ Year Old Account
    We used to take non-60 healers all the time in early Vanilla.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.