Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry no endorsements from me. The most important class has zero representation. I was spamming the cleric one and nada.... dafuq!

Deleted
    Muahahaha, clerics will always come last

Very nice!

Added some more rogue and warrior gear, though so far the mage community is best at adding more items. Come on rogues and warriors, add your gear if it isn't listed! Click the red 'add item' link at the top and put your own gear in

Still looking for kindly souls to input items from the BiS lists, if people have spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Added some more rogue and warrior gear, though so far the mage community is best at adding more items. Come on rogues and warriors, add your gear if it isn't listed! Click the red 'add item' link at the top and put your own gear in

Still looking for kindly souls to input items from the BiS lists, if people have spare time.
    Sorry I have been rather slow inputting gear, had a rough week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Sorry I have been rather slow inputting gear, had a rough week.
    It's cool, it's been a busy week for me too Thankyou for the items you have put in

It's cool, it's been a busy week for me too Thankyou for the items you have put in
    Thought about doing an input ID and a table showing who has contributed the most? Might encourage the people who enjoy recognition to input more info. Also not sure if it's needed with Rifts community as it's quite good. But if people start to submit false gear you can always make a piece of gear require multiple inputs before it appears on the lists. Alternatively a 'Report Mistake' button would work just as well.

If you need tanking stat weights, you can use the ones from my spreadsheet for Warrior/Rogue/Cleric.
    Rain and myself do ours the exact same way so our Warrior ones should be the same, or very close to the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    Thought about doing an input ID and a table showing who has contributed the most? Might encourage the people who enjoy recognition to input more info. Also not sure if it's needed with Rifts community as it's quite good. But if people start to submit false gear you can always make a piece of gear require multiple inputs before it appears on the lists. Alternatively a 'Report Mistake' button would work just as well.
    I agree that a contribution table might help me get people adding gear but... That would require a login function, which I could do but it's not a priority right now. It would also mean adding something somewhere to show who is in front, when I am trying to keep the site as clutter free as possible, and it would also be a bit of an unfair race, since there are a limited number of items you can submit.

I do intend to add something where people can report mistakes though, at some point. I have a busy Christmas ahead of me tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    If you need tanking stat weights, you can use the ones from my spreadsheet for Warrior/Rogue/Cleric.
    Rain and myself do ours the exact same way so our Warrior ones should be the same, or very close to the same.
    There are significantly more DPS than there are tanks, so for the time being it will just be DPS. I have however stuck about 200 or so items into the warrior database. My fingers ache

There are significantly more DPS than there are tanks, so for the time being it will just be DPS. I have however stuck about 200 or so items into the warrior database. My fingers ache
    If you add the section for rogue tanks I will start putting that gear in as well, once I am done with all the DPS gear that is. I still have 2.5 vendors to go through and then all the dungeon drops though. I should have an hour or so tonight before raid that I can spend inputting Items, hopefully finishing out the World Gear Vendor and moving on to Expert Vendor. Obviously no hurry, cause it will be at least Sunday or Monday before I get to starting Expert Drops, and probably most of the week to finish those before moving on to raid drops. Have not yet considered crafted pieces either.

I agree that a contribution table might help me get people adding gear but... That would require a login function, which I could do but it's not a priority right now.
    Could just add an input box for people to enter their own name, given you could get people using false names or silly names, but why would they really. They just got to enter their name each time as like a Submitted by field and then do a count of how many each entry into that field has done. Or something like that, haven't done much with PHP for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    Could just add an input box for people to enter their own name, given you could get people using false names or silly names, but why would they really. They just got to enter their name each time as like a Submitted by field and then do a count of how many each entry into that field has done. Or something like that, haven't done much with PHP for a while.
    Id rather not have one more field to type out each time. Increases the amount of time I spend on each item. Granted, it's only a few seconds, but that adds up over 200 items. If done via login, ok, extra field, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Id rather not have one more field to type out each time. Increases the amount of time I spend on each item. Granted, it's only a few seconds, but that adds up over 200 items. If done via login, ok, extra field, no thanks.
    Fair point

Logins will come in time, but not til after Christmas. I have tons of stuff to do, family, girlfriend moving in, etc etc. I'll make a few small changes in the coming week or so, but that is about it til the new year.

Wil also try to find some cleric weights and get the cleric site live and populated with data.

I've done some tidying up of the site's layout, most of you won't notice a difference except that the weightings panel can now be hidden (and is hidden by default), but a small number of people on older browsers should have an improved experience. Let me know if there are any issues at all (and what browser and version you have!).

Been a while since I posted, but the site is gaining features and functionality all the time. Hundreds more item's added, customizable stat weights, started adding specific specs, endurance is now weighted (because dead people don't DPS) and much more to come as we move into the new year

Sadly still no cleric page, wtb cleric weights!

I've added Seals and Runes for every slot, you can now submit Seals via the '+Add an item' link and if I missed any runes please list/link them and I will add them, currently these are manual entries to the DB.

couple comments

(1) howabout a login button on the main page rather then on each of the calling pages (once registration / login are working)

(2) how about a way to control the number of results shown in a table?

Quote Originally Posted by thurizas View Post
    couple comments

(1) howabout a login button on the main page rather then on each of the calling pages (once registration / login are working)

(2) how about a way to control the number of results shown in a table?
    1) Long term there will be a personal area that you can log into to set your stats and/or gear and get personal weightings for your character, possibly even multiple sets of weightings. Short term though this will only be for the admins who approve submitted items, set weights for specs, etc and since I am paranoid I have separate pages for each class, hence separate links. I suppose I could consolidate them, but I would still want a login button for each page for normal users I think.

2) Maybe in future, for now when people may have anything from 'just finged 50 greens' to 'raid gear' I want to let people see what is an upgrade. But it shouldn't be too hard to add.