Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Cleric values:

Heal
    sp 1 / wis 0.85 / int 0.35 / sc 0.2 / cp 0.5 / end 0.2

DPS
    sp 1 / wis 0.85 / int 0.35 / sc 0.2 / cp 1 / end 0.2

as posted here <You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.>

Well seems like I can't post links, but you can look it up at cleric guide official forum. It may not be the exact mathematical values, but it serves as good basis.
    Last edited by mmoca46e14657b; 2013-01-09 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolfster View Post
    Cleric values:

Heal
    sp 1 / wis 0.85 / int 0.35 / sc 0.2 / cp 0.5 / end 0.2

DPS
    sp 1 / wis 0.85 / int 0.35 / sc 0.2 / cp 1 / end 0.2

as posted here <You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times.>

Well seems like I can't post links, but you can look it up at cleric guide official forum. It may not be the exact mathematical values, but it serves as good basis.
    Yeah I read the class forums every day looking for items, stats, theorycraft discussions and awaiting the cleric BIS spreadsheet that user Bowler Hat is writing. I'll be patient and wait for his spreadsheet, it is going to be extremely accurate and versatile I think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Yeah I read the class forums every day looking for items, stats, theorycraft discussions and awaiting the cleric BIS spreadsheet that user Bowler Hat is writing. I'll be patient and wait for his spreadsheet, it is going to be extremely accurate and versatile I think
    Only that his spreadsheet will require you to put in your gear and stats, and will calculate bis items based on that, it won't be general list like he had before. AFAIK.

Okay, the cleric page is up and running, along with a lot of minor tweaks to other pages etc.

Can someone on the US servers link some screenies of the new raid helm stats (epic and relic), the new Empyreal Marauder helm/chest/belts (they can now upgrade from slayers) and anything else that is new?

Thank you!

Anything in the works for tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffygong View Post
    Anything in the works for tanks?
    Mmmaybe. It's probably not that much extra work, it's more the adding of the items to the database really. For example, I did the cleric page in about an hour last night, because it's almost identical to the mage one so all I had to do was tweak the code a bit. Adding items to the database took four hours. I must find a better way to do that.

PS: Still need screenies of new items! :P

Deleted
    Ok does anyone know what stats i should be using for cleric healing and Dps casting? i know wisdom is the best? but i don't exactly know what my priority order is?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Ok does anyone know what stats i should be using for cleric healing and Dps casting? i know wisdom is the best? but i don't exactly know what my priority order is?
    They're listed on Rift Hero. Click Show Weights link at top.

Deleted
    They're listed on Rift Hero. Click Show Weights link at top.
    Ahh so is cleric finally on there? thanks man. :P

Ahh so is cleric finally on there? thanks man. :P
    Yes indeedy. Although Bowler Hat did the weightings spreadsheet that I borrowed. I'm just a code monkey.

Deleted
    Yes indeedy. Although Bowler Hat did the weightings spreadsheet that I borrowed. I'm just a code monkey.
    Thanks to you both then strange i wouldn't have thought SP is better then WiS

Thanks to you both then strange i wouldn't have thought SP is better then WiS
    Only for one spec.

Deleted
    Only for one spec.
    Inq? i cant read things very well >_>

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 08:37 PM ----------

the all say SP when i click stat weights on all specs?

Inq? i cant read things very well >_>

the all say SP when i click stat weights on all specs?
    Cabalist, I think? 1.06 weighting for Wisdom, SP is always 1 as it is what everything is normalised around.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 01:49 PM ----------

Updated all of the new raid epic and relic helms (many are now BiS, so watch for that if you had crafted helms), and added the new Empyreal Marauder helms, chests and belts.

Going to alter how synergy crystal bonuses are represented on the site soon, and implement some method of allowing raid level loot that has been upgraded with Empyreal Slayer Marks to be part of the raid set's to gain the value of set bonuses at some point this weekend.

What is the mechanism for reporting errors on the site?

Reason why I was asking is that I was looking at ranged gear for rogues, and Empyreal Conqueror's Marker and Empyreal Vanquisher's Marker have the same stats listed (except for DPS).

Vanquisher has the correct stats (based on what I see in game).

The correct stats for Conqueror's Marker (based on the one that I have in game) are:

DPS -- 224.2
    Dex -- 70
    Str -- 52
    End -- 54
    Crit -- 34
    Hit -- 40

Also, on a side note, if I add an item how long does it take for that item to show up on the list?

one other question, if an item doesn't show up on the list is it safe to assume that it hasn't been added, or that it potentially could have been added to the site, but it scores lower then the 12 or so shown? For example, what I have on my feet do not show up and I'm curious if I should enter them or not.
    Last edited by thurizas; 2013-01-21 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added an additional question

Quote Originally Posted by thurizas View Post
    What is the mechanism for reporting errors on the site?
    Add the item again with the correct stats and make a note that the website stats are currently wrong. Will make a note of this on the site.

Reason why I was asking is that I was looking at ranged gear for rogues, and Empyreal Conqueror's Marker and Empyreal Vanquisher's Marker have the same stats listed (except for DPS).
    Fixed, thanks

Also, on a side note, if I add an item how long does it take for that item to show up on the list?
    Less than 24hrs, I update at least once a day, usually more.

one other question, if an item doesn't show up on the list is it safe to assume that it hasn't been added, or that it potentially could have been added to the site, but it scores lower then the 12 or so shown? For example, what I have on my feet do not show up and I'm curious if I should enter them or not.
    All items are shown by default, if you don't see it it hasn't been added or is awaiting moderation (but you'll be told that if you try to add it). If something isn't listed, please do add it!

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Nice work, now if only some one could make a solid DB site and keep it updated.
    That'd be my next suggestion. Find a DB site that has these items and find a way to link them to the item's page.

However, I use your site a lot, so thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Every word I read of that post has your credibility plummeting like a hooker getting a suitcase full of money for a BJ.

Deleted
    Just a heads up they have added more crit to items ingame. Does the site need the items re-entering ?

Quote Originally Posted by decimation101 View Post
    Just a heads up they have added more crit to items ingame. Does the site need the items re-entering ?
    Yeah, just waiting for submissions as the db sites aren't updated.

Just updated most of the rouge gear, except for upgraded drops. The upgraded raid vendor gear is done though.