Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

dust 514 beta key

hey i got a email through for the dust 514 closed beta even tho i didnt sign up for it and dont own a ps3, if you have a ps3 and want to beta test the game pm me or post on here and i will send you the beta key as i have no use for it and there is no point letting it go to waste .

Pretty sure there's a PC version of dust isn't there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    No. Dust 514 is just for Ps3 sadly.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Do you still have the key? i just registered so i cant PM yet

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    For reasons unknown, there isn't.

Which is total BS.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    For reasons unknown, there isn't.

Which is total BS.
    The reason should be pretty clear. Money. There's likely a vendor agreement between them and Sony. Also, when you are already busy supporting one game for the PC (which is a pain) it makes things so much easier to only have to support the game on one single standard machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    The reason should be pretty clear. Money. There's likely a vendor agreement between them and Sony. Also, when you are already busy supporting one game for the PC (which is a pain) it makes things so much easier to only have to support the game on one single standard machine.
    However, in the process you alienate Eve fans who don't have PS3 or anyone who is interested in dust514 who is a PC gamer (who tend to be the people who know about Eve and CCP)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    However, in the process you alienate Eve fans who don't have PS3 or anyone who is interested in dust514 who is a PC gamer (who tend to be the people who know about Eve and CCP)
    CCP's commented multiple times that they aren't interested in cannibalizing existing EVE fans, but making new ones. Most likely Sony is paying them too. I think it's a terrible shame, playing a shooter on a console makes me want to rip off my thumbs and shove them in my nose.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    hey i got a email through for the dust 514 closed beta even tho i didnt sign up for it and dont own a ps3, if you have a ps3 and want to beta test the game pm me or post on here and i will send you the beta key as i have no use for it and there is no point letting it go to waste .
    If you still have the key id be willing to take it. Thanks a ton and just let me know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol I'll post here since the original poster hasn't updated, but no he doesn't have a key anymore.

CLOSED. :P
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka