Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kiltofake View Post
    this is the one i was looking at befor i made this post HAF 922 but price is good and very good airflow but no wowowow for me i know its just a case but when spending all that money u need some were it looks nice togo . I am sure u know what i mean
    I know what you mean, but it's hard to find out what sort of case you're really looking for. Could you be a bit more descriptive with what doesn't strike your fancy with the HAF 922?

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently use this http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B007C008L2/?tag=pcp0f-21

Great ventilation, plenty of room and great for those massive coolers. Also very good for keeping the noise in

Oh and its only £50

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I know what you mean, but it's hard to find out what sort of case you're really looking for. Could you be a bit more descriptive with what doesn't strike your fancy with the HAF 922?
    it just look be boring to me maybe i am been fussy but i think there is 1 out there for under 100 pounds and looks cool i like blue and white. Not big fan of black and red

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    it just look be boring to me maybe i am been fussy but i think there is 1 out there for under 100 pounds and looks cool i like blue and white. Not big fan of black and red
    If you like blue and white then the bitfenix colossus is probably the coolest thing you are going to find with those color combinations. I don't have a Colossus but I do have a Shinobi XL and like it a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case (£89.29 @ Scan.co.uk)
    Total: £89.29
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-11 22:09 GMT+0000)

There ya go.

Edit: Just saw that someone else linked this lovely case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

Give this case a try? http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/cra...es/phantom_410

Corsair 500R at or just below the 100 pound mark, Vengeance C70 a tad above or the 600T comes in at around 150 pounds, and can all be found in white. There's also a white and blue CM 690 II Advanced version that comes in at around 90 pounds.

You can also consider the Bitfenix Shinobi cases, which come in white. They are around the 50 pound mark.