Honored with BSB

Ok, so now for insane in the membrane, we need to have all reps at the required level.

I have Steamwheedle cartel at exalted but my BSB is at hated.

Question is, How can I level BSB without dropping the goblins? If I kill Booty bay bruiser it should drop my rep right? :X

any tip?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kripthmaul View Post
    Ok, so now for insane in the membrane, we need to have all reps at the required level.

Question is, How can I level BSB without dropping the goblins? If I kill Booty bay bruiser it should drop my rep right? :X

any tip?
    You drop goblins to 0/36k hated, then once you are honored with bloodsail, you go kill a few thousand ( not bloodsail) pirates to get goblins back up.

You'd have made your life a lot easier if you'd done a bit of research and repped up the Bloodsail first.

Someone else may know a way, but I'm pretty sure you're screwed with regard to repping up the Bloodsail without making BB hate you. It's really easy to rep up the goblins without Bloodsail starting to hate you though.

any tip?
    The only way to gain Bloodsail rep IS to kill Steemwheedle goblins.

Yeah, well...I leveled all my reps beside ravenhold exalted in wotlk...and figured i'd finish it now....so im screwed....well thx anyways

Well u cant, u shouldnt really care about the bloodsail rep

Well you need BSB for insane, soooo....

Deleted
    Well, you dont need them at those reps at the same time in order to get Insane achievment.

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Well, you dont need them at those reps at the same time in order to get Insane achievment.
    Well the GM whom I talked to said I do...Cus right now I have all reps at exalted beside BSB at hate, But I started with BSB to honored in my grind years ago. I have the achievement to proove it. So.. :/

Deleted
    Well the GM whom I talked to said I do...Cus right now I have all reps at exalted beside BSB at hate, But I started with BSB to honored in my grind years ago. I have the achievement to proove it. So.. :/
    Ive done my Insane title around DS era, at that time, it was not required to have those reps at the same time, as long you had them both at some point, they will be flagged as complete.

However, Just a heads up so everyone can see:
    This achievement is currently bugged and requires all of the rep to be held at the same time.

The GM that I spoke to a couple weeks after MoP hit said that they're investigating the bug and have no E.T.A on a fix. Unless you have no good title to use in the meantime (which is doubtful these days), I'd just wait.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiki View Post
    You'd have made your life a lot easier if you'd done a bit of research and repped up the Bloodsail first..
    Don't answer like an ass..
    Some people, myself included, was exalted with Goblins and hated with BSB years before Insane-achievement implemented...