any one know if i can get access to 5.2 ?

hi

i want to know if i can get access to 5.2 before release ?

10+ Year Old Account
    PTR /10char

Hasnt even been announced yet let alone released on the PTR i would wait at least 2 months maybe alot longer

thx that all i want to know so PTR can give me access to 5.2 i was thinking i need something like beta key

It's free...

the ptr will come out soon they say...

Of course, everything you do on the PTR will be gone once the game itself actually launches. Tell me this OP, why do you want early access to 5.2?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta keys are for beta. To be accurate, they don't even use beta keys anymore for beta access. They invite you via your battle.net account. To access the 5.2 PTR when it goes up in sometime in the next few months just download it via your battle.net account page. You don't have to have an active WoW subscription to get in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    It's free...

the ptr will come out soon they say...
    More like Blizzard Soon™

It's hard to imagine them getting the PTR up with anything right before the Holidays, when the patch won't be till late March or something. I'm going to do a blind guess and say we won't see PTR till the new year at least.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    More like Blizzard Soon™

It's hard to imagine them getting the PTR up with anything right before the Holidays, when the patch won't be till late March or something. I'm going to do a blind guess and say we won't see PTR till the new year at least.
    Late March? No, according to the developers' twitters, major content patches will come every 2 months and raids every 4, 5.1 Came 2 months after MoP. 5.2 Should be coming Late January to Early Feb. PTR will probably be out around the end of December.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emitchell29 View Post
    Late March? No, according to the developers' twitters, major content patches will come every 2 months and raids every 4, 5.1 Came 2 months after MoP. 5.2 Should be coming Late January to Early Feb. PTR will probably be out around the end of December.
    Ok 4months means 4 months since the launch of MOP or 4 months since the launch of 5.1??

THey asked Ghostcrawler this precise question and there was not an answer just "We cant give and exact date"...

So knowing Blizzard it means 4 monts since 5.1....

But there no way the 5.2 stays in the PTR just a month...thats for sure.