Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, but those tests are mind numbingly dull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as biased as this test.

Ooohooooo!

*waits for a high-five*
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alakir the Windlord View Post
    According to the test I am biased towards Obama.

The tests are a bit annoying because they take so long that after a while I simply don't care, I ended up messing up the religion test and didn't get an answer due to the ammount of wrong answers.
    Haha, yeah I saw the intro to the religion one and I was like "Well fuck that".

Deleted
    Trust pheriphals? I HATE them, had 3 Trust products break on me in the past. I HATE Trust.

That's my bias.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing takes forever...or..is buggy.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Everyone is biased because of our tribal nature.

Everyone always says that you should check the facts yourself.
    But has anyone of us checked is world actually round themselves? Done math is Theory of relativity actually right?
    Of course not. We'd rather trust groups to tell us they are rather than do it ourselves. And thats not because of laziness or anything.

When there are issues, of course people are going to be biased towards group of people they feel they are most safe or in most "stable grounds" when it comes to arguments.
    And when "tribe" is in danger, we get defensive. Some extreme, some not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I found a very interesting website with a method of demonstrating private biases that I found to be interesting, and is said to be very accurate
    https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/
    I took the test on race and found that I have a strong bias towards european americans over african americans, which really surprised me, but I can see where it comes from. As much as I try to deny that it has affected me, it I do come from a racist background.
    What about you, do you have any secret biases that you try to overcome or hide?
    I'm biased as hell... one of my biggest ones is against willful stupidity. No, I'm not suggesting you are that... just exposing my bias for all to see.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I took the same test as OP and expected to be biased, but no bias was shown.

15+ Year Old Account
    If it's accurate, then I'm less biased than I would have guessed myself to be.

On the final page, with the results scale, my groups were all stacked in the middle.
    ^
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    White
    Asian
    Black
    Hispanic
    i
    i
    i
    i
    i
    V

I'm white, so I'm not surprised that I reacted best to pictures of them, but it doesn't look like there was much difference. Of course maybe I'm just good at tests, or video games have trained my reactions well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Maybe, but those tests are mind numbingly dull.
    Agreed. I normally like these kinds of tests and was planning on doing a few for fun but after doing the Asian American - European American one I just can't do another.

O.T
    According to the test I'm not biased. This is what I got:
    Your data suggest little or no association between European American and Asian American with American and Foreign.

I probably am biased though, just in ways that test can't really tell. I mean, I know I am. I think everyone is at least a little bias on most things.
    Though this test definitely seems strongly aimed at Americans, at least the one I took.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Not as biased as this test.

Ooohooooo!

*waits for a high-five*
    *high-five*

Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for Thin People compared to Fat People.

Well the more you know!

I have: asian, black, hispanic, white (i'm white). I'm probably too European left for that American test though.

10+ Year Old Account
    These test are retarded..

Deleted
    That test is odd.. I didn't try to cheat or anything but it shows Im biased vs whites? (Im white). If anything, I always thought Im slightly racist towards any other races than white.