Deleted

Question Building computer to around 1770-2080 Dollars

Hi, is there anybody that can help me, with building a computer to around 1700-2080 Dollars?
    My old one, is getting extremely noisy and well, doesn't run as good, as it use to "of course"

I would love to run games in ultra, but well, i'm also going to record gameplay and other stuff via Fraps and Xsplit and that means, i might have to turn down the settings with that budget.

I've been stuck on AMD Radeon for the past 5-8 years of my life and i wouldn't mind trying a Nvidia this time, i'f is possible, but is up to YOU.

i would be really happy, if somebody could help me.

I'f you need more information, feel free to ask

Merry Christmas and happy new year - Derezia.

"Edit"
    I just saw a sticky about it, so i will fill in some smaller details, if it helps more.

I'm from Denmark - Europe.

I would love to run Windows XP "i'f is even possible anymore" else "Windows 7"
    Monitors and other things, i will figure that out, by myself .

Games would be: WoW, Metro 2033/Metro Last Light, BF3 "CoD people, don't bash me, i've played alot of CoD too"

I'm not interrested in reusing any of my old parts.
    Last edited by mmoc006ae019e7; 2012-12-11 at 07:19 AM.

This should work for you.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($169.99 @ Microcenter)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($129.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($39.99 @ Microcenter)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($92.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($99.99 @ B&H)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card ($379.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 650D ATX Mid Tower Case ($149.93 @ Mac Connection)
    Power Supply: Corsair Enthusiast 650W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($79.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($99.99 @ Newegg)
    Keyboard: Microsoft SIDEWINDER X4 Wired Gaming Keyboard ($39.99 @ Newegg)
    Total: $1297.83
    (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-12-11 04:01 EST-0500)
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Hi Nab . Thanks for the time you put into this, I got a few questions and I just want you're opinion. Why did you choose that graphic card and not the 680? And why that CPU ?

The GTX 670, basically performs the same as the 680 for 100$ less. If you want it to perform on par with a 680 you can overclock it. ( Plenty of guides on OCN ). As for the CPU, you stated that your main PC usage is gaming, the i5 3570k will handle any game you throw at it and more. It's perfect for gaming and slight video editing.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Thank you very much . How noisy, do you think this will be ? My old kinda is as noisy, as a leaf blower

With an aftermarket CPU heatsink and the Asus DCUII I doubt it'll be noisy.
    Playing since 2007.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd switch some to nabs list.
    Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi – $70 (cheaper, proud owner of myself aswell and should be enough room for anything).
    GPU: EVGA Superclocked, GTX 680 - $470 If you have the budget to get high end gpu go for it.

Deleted
    The only thing i would change in that build is going for a modular PSU. It will be easier to put cables away etc.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasoni...m12ii620bronze for example

Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    The only thing i would change in that build is going for a modular PSU. It will be easier to put cables away etc.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasoni...m12ii620bronze for example
    That PSU is only half modular.
    Playing since 2007.

I'd suggest stopping by Cyberpower or the likes currently given the time of the year. They've got free shipping right now which is something I think a lot of people over look when building their own pc on their own.

I used to do a lot of hunting down on Price watch and google and realized that in the end, shipping costs made building my own more expensive more often than not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    O ye, well this one than :P

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasoni...upply-x660gold

Altho semi-modular works fine aswell. Better than not modular at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Better than not modular. Semi-modular PSUs don't have modular Motherboard/CPU/1x PCIe cables which you're going to use anyways.